What are u listening to right now?

On 3/30/2018 at 10:39 PM, The Crimson King said:

Got an old mutli-timbral synth?

stuff like this is easy and a blast to make

Hint: Best played while in an "enhanced" mood 

:jawdrop:       This isn't progressive trance. All it did was put me to sleep. :lololol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Whether or not you like Rush or Peanuts characters, this concept/video is absolutely brilliant.  It uses the actual 2112, btw.   Seeing Schroeder singing the Priests of Syrinx part (approx. 11:32) had me on the floor laughing.  

It's funny you posted this, I have had a rush CD in my car for 2 weeks. It's a mix, has all the usual suspects, and I just never get tired of it. I have a short commute, so I don't have to pick a song or whatever just let it play. 

It gets stuck at the 14:12 mark of 2112 so I get super frustrated and haven't heard the end of the song recently until  now. 

Lol

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Larz said:

It's funny you posted this, I have had a rush CD in my car for 2 weeks. It's a mix, has all the usual suspects, and I just never get tired of it. I have a short commute, so I don't have to pick a song or whatever just let it play. 

It gets stuck at the 14:12 mark of 2112 so I get super frustrated and haven't heard the end of the song recently until  now. 

Lol

I can relate.  No matter what, once I hear the opening synth of 2112 in my shuffle mode I'm in for the duration. Even if it makes me late for something.  The "suite" blew me away back in the day and still knocks me out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I saw traffic at the now defunct Academy of Music on 14th St in one of their final concerts.  Chris Wood (I think that was his name), the saxophonist, a vital player in the band, was wrecked beyond belief and couldn't play anything ... was off key and timing was off and couldn't stand up. Kept falling down.  They had to carry him off the stage and everyone was booing fiercely. After 40 minutes, Winwood and the others walked off the stage , the house lights came on and the announcer said 'thanks for coming everyone' .  People were booing, throwing sh*t at the stage.  What a colossal trainwreck that show was.  

reminds me of the Blind Faith song lyrics ..."cause I'm wasted and I can't find my way home"

fun times

• Sympathy 1