What are u listening to right now?

sorry for the temporary obsession.  That's the way I am with music....   I love this.....  Can't explain it.  blends my youth with the present.  This is particularly relevant due to a huge rift between my in-laws and spouse right now over visits during Covid.  Don't let Covid and politics divide your family people.  It sucks.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

sorry for the temporary obsession.  That's the way I am with music....   I love this.....  Can't explain it.  blends my youth with the present.  This is particularly relevant due to a huge rift between my in-laws and spouse right now over visits during Covid.  Don't let Covid and politics divide your family people.  It sucks.

They won't let you guys over or they're not allowed over? That sounds terrible. Getting antibody tested has resolved this somewhat for some people who have been living in abject terror. 

I found out through donating my COVID antibody plasma (3 times now) that I had EBV a/k/a Mono. Thanks, Sam, lol. I kid, it wasn't a recent infection. Anyway, I hope that resolves for you.

• Upvote 1

Sebadoh will never get the love that Lou Bartlow's other band (Dinosaur Jr.) gets.  And rightfully so.  But they wrote some of the best music of the 90's.  And this is maybe their best song.  So many other songs about drug addiction from the era seem trite and cliched.  This is absolutely haunting.

• Upvote 1