What are u listening to right now?

On 2/20/2021 at 7:28 PM, Dcat said:

my all time favorite Steely Dan song.

Bodhisattva

Bodhisattvas are enlightened beings who have put off entering paradise in order to help others attain enlightenment. There are many different Bodhisattvas, but the most famous in China is Avalokitesvara, known in Chinese as Guanyin.

Bodhisattvas are usually depicted as less austere or inward than the Buddha. Renouncing their own salvation and immediate entrance into nirvana, they devote all their power and energy to saving suffering beings in this world. As the deity of compassion, Bodhisattvas are typically represented with precious jewelry, elegant garments and graceful postures.

Love that song.  Another along the same vein.

RIP MCA - miss this dude so much

12 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Considering how much it differs from the rest of their catalogue, it's not surprising that so many Onslaught fans hate that album. I love it though, Shellshock just rips. But I'd love to hear what the original version sounds like though, before they re-recorded it with Grimmett on vocals.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Considering how much it differs from the rest of their catalogue, it's not surprising that so many Onslaught fans hate that album. I love it though, Shellshock just rips. But I'd love to hear what the original version sounds like though, before they re-recorded it with Grimmett on vocals.

I love the ISOS album, much cleaner and tighter

• Upvote 1