In their starched white shirts?

You will find the bigger piggies

Stirring up the dirt

Always have clean shirts to

Play around in.

In their styes with all their backing,

They don't care

What goes on around.

In their eyes there's something lacking.

What they need's a damn good whacking.

Everywhere there's lots of piggies

Living piggy lives.

You can see them out for dinner

With their piggy wives.

Clutching forks and knives to

Eat their bacon

the beatles...piggies.

Yep, I pretty much hate you right about now. :lol:

Well in that case....The show in '89 was in NYC. Faith No More opened for Soundgarden and VoiVod. I was right up on the stage for the whole thing. Soundgarden was horrible IMO, althought they did a cover of Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom." As I left the show, I got a free EP on cassette of Soundgarden with "Gun" and "Loud Love" on it. My opinion changed about Soundgarden after that. Gun rocks.

Anyway, FNM was tight and played most of The Real Thing, and We Care a Lot. Got Mike Patten's and Jim Marten's autos at another show. Nice guys.

Well in that case....The show in '89 was in NYC. Faith No More opened for Soundgarden and VoiVod. I was right up on the stage for the whole thing. Soundgarden was horrible IMO, althought they did a cover of Spinal Tap's "Big Bottom." As I left the show, I got a free EP on cassette of Soundgarden with "Gun" and "Loud Love" on it. My opinion changed about Soundgarden after that. Gun rocks.

Anyway, FNM was tight and played most of The Real Thing, and We Care a Lot. Got Mike Patten's and Jim Marten's autos at another show. Nice guys.

Do you listen to any of Patton's new stuff? Tomahawk is pretty damn good.

What about Voivod?