What are u listening to right now?

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Classic piece of 70s era r&r with one of my faves, The James Gang.  Of course Joe kicks ass.  But check out Jimmy Fox' drumming.  Very, very good rock drummer.  

From one of the greatest live albums ever recorded, and which appear as much tamer versions with the Velvet Underground.   Guitar duo of Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter is beyond incendiary.   Both ridic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Never heard of them. Seriously, thank you for this. This is goood

Glad you dug it.   They have a cool vibe.  And I think the singer is incredible.  Who knows if they make it?  Have a great weekend, AB.

Another one I like.

Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms, who put us on the carousel and off into our "Circle Game".   FYI, Joni wrote this masterpiece after hearing her friend, Neil Young's "Sugar Mountain".

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

You got me on a KISS kick.  And then I remember a long time ago I had this killer KISS cover album and from it came this insane collaboration of talent:  Maynard, Morello, Brad Wilk and Billy Gould.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You got me on a KISS kick.  And then I remember a long time ago I had this killer KISS cover album and from it came this insane collaboration of talent:  Maynard, Morello, Brad Wilk and Billy Gould.

Inspired by...

The original...

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

The was originally a Peter Criss song, perhaps his best...

Yes.  And I like how he sings it better.  I was just looking for a version that I could see the chords a bit to learn it.   It’s probably my favorite KISS song altogether. 

• Upvote 1