What are u listening to right now?

Not "Sympathy for the Devil" until the second half.  This is a cover of Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side followed by Sympathy.  I love Popa Chubby.  Real Name: Theodore Joseph Horowitz from the Bronx.  He can f'kin play.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

idk but I'm intrigued.

So what's coming is a re-mastered, re-imaged or re-somethinged 4k version.  Maybe it has some extra cuts on it, but I don't know.  I'd watch it in 4k when it comes out.  AFAIC it's the all time best concert movie of all time.  

• Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So what's coming is a re-mastered, re-imaged or re-somethinged 4k version.  Maybe it has some extra cuts on it, but I don't know.  I'd watch it in 4k when it comes out.  AFAIC it's the all time best concert movie of all time.  

Ah, got it, and I agree.  It's by far the best.

not listening right now, but at 8:00  8 rows from the stage.  
kenny-wayne-shepherd-band-trouble-is-25th-anniversary-tour-date-2023-sk78-sarah-kusuma.jpg

I saw him when he played with G3 many years ago. He was a kid....like 17 at the time. He was amazing. I also caught him a few years ago when he played with Stephen Stills. That was another good show.

6 hours ago, bicketybam said:
7 hours ago, Dcat said:
not listening right now, but at 8:00  8 rows from the stage.  
kenny-wayne-shepherd-band-trouble-is-25th-anniversary-tour-date-2023-sk78-sarah-kusuma.jpg

I saw him when he played with G3 many years ago. He was a kid....like 17 at the time. He was amazing. I also caught him a few years ago when he played with Stephen Stills. That was another good show.

He's 45 now incredibly talented and puts on a great show. That's Chris Layton on the drums. Still looks the same as with Double Trouble.  Pretty good seats as we were right in front of Kenny for most of the show.

kws.jpg

He's 45 now incredibly talented and puts on a great show. That's Chris Layton on the drums. Still looks the same as with Double Trouble.  Pretty good seats as we were right in front of Kenny for most of the show.
kws.thumb.jpg.b60eb2265967c4ffaab8d41645fc9cbe.jpg
Those were great seats!

Who sings for him now? When I saw him 25+ years ago he was touring with the guy who sang on the first two albums. When I saw him with Stills, he sang and it wasn't great.