The Gun Of Bavaria

What are u listening to right now?

Amy Whinehouse - Valerie (Surprisingly pretty good version)

The original is much much better.The Zutons are probably one of the best British pop bands of this decade.

The original is much much better.The Zutons are probably one of the best British pop bands of this decade.

I like both versions, was pleasantly surprised though at the Whinehouse version, thought it would be pretty crap.

yeah the zutons are good. if you want another great british band.. supergrass is your band to check out. might take a few listens but once you get hooked you are done and they always put out great records so you dont have you worry about that.

bob dylan- maggies farm

Cassidy

My Drink 'n' My 2 Step

This song just makes me want to go out party, dance and do tequila body shots. I must be seriously repressed!! :cheergal::thumbup:

silence...

:vactiontime:

But you are home? Sorry... can't vacation at home! You need sand and frothy rum drinks with umbrellas for it to be considered vacation. ;)