Oh my GAWD....BlowSawx is spouting off again!!!

JonEJet

Wow...the Yanks finally win one and beat the D-Rays in a dogfight for 4th place...and JonEJinx is back in full force to make up for his extended hiatus of shame.

Think he'll ever get the picture and avoid posting for say, a month or two, thereby giving the Yankees a chance to salvage some of this season? Nah...he's too self-important. Good news for Yankee Haters everywhere.

I just hope someone takes a sledge hammer to his hard drive before football season starts. The last thing Herm needs is the albatross of JonE around his neck!

Wow...the Yanks finally win one and beat the D-Rays in a dogfight for 4th place...and JonEJinx is back in full force to make up for his extended hiatus of shame.

Think he'll ever get the picture and avoid posting for say, a month or two, thereby giving the Yankees a chance to salvage some of this season? Nah...he's too self-important. Good news for Yankee Haters everywhere.

I just hope someone takes a sledge hammer to his hard drive before football season starts. The last thing Herm needs is the albatross of JonE around his neck!

Ass.jpg

Look, he's an ass =D>

Methinks if JonE put as much effort into dissing the Jets as he does finding tediously unfunny pictures from Google Images...we'd be watching Chad host SNL due to his 3 rings in 4 years!!!

Cant you for ONCE use your powers for good and not evil?

Archived