Is anyone gonna watch Teammates tonight on ESPN?

Gang Green Girl

It looks like the Newlywed Game, except it's with teammates from all different sports. Kinda stupid and mindless...which means I'll be glued to the TV at 7:30.

lol, funny...won't be home tonight, fill me in on it tomorrow...ENJOY

ESPN is really struggling to find anything to fill the place of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Celebrity Bowling, this Teammates show that you are talking about. The US OPEN poker champinship. It's like the old days at ESPN when they had Pro Wrestling, and Badmitton.

Funny the Stanley Cup was brought up. Tonight's show, apparently, has Detroit Red Wings Darren McCarty and Brendan Shanahan on, going against Detroit Pistons Rip Hamilton and Chauncy Billups, and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Angels Brendan Donnolly and Scott Shields.

It starts tonight, Blondie! I saw previews for it. J.R. will be on...although I don't think he's on tonight's show.

#-o oppps not a blonde anymore.. :hap: .must be the LEFT over dye....TONITE SEX in the City, but I will check it our FER SURE SWEETIE....

it will be a LOT better with some FOOTBALL players :mrgreen: I thought it was cute ....but DO YOU BOWL? NOW thats a funny show :wink:

yes... you know i will watch it if any of the guys will be on it :D

... now if they really wanted to increase ratings.. they should have Tom and Max on.. although knowing them..it would have to be after prime time.. we certainly wouldnt want any minors watching that..OY. :shock::lol:

You silly, silly girls.....open your eyes. The BEST looking male athlete of ALL time (drum-roll please..........................) Christian Fauria!

i will say he is pretty dishy...he just has crappy taste in "colors" :lol:

Derek Jeter is certainly cute, but no Christian Fauria, sistah.

I want this ridiculous new show to have a battle of the good-lookers. Boston versus New York. Chrsitian Fauria/Tom Brady vs. Derek Jeter/Arod. Now that, you must agree Kath, is Must See TV!

Subtract A-Rod, add Curtis, NY wins.

Derek Jeter is certainly cute, but no Christian Fauria, sistah.

I want this ridiculous new show to have a battle of the good-lookers. Boston versus New York. Chrsitian Fauria/Tom Brady vs. Derek Jeter/Arod. Now that, you must agree Kath, is Must See TV!

Archived