I wish I was good at something..

BoomBoomMancini

This kid in college is an outstanding rollerblader..

He grinds all the rails in stuff in front of the girls..

I wish I could do that..

I never really learned enough when I was younger. I always tried to learn a lot of things, but never concentrated to get really good at one thing..

If I had a kid, I would definitely encourage him to stay with one activity and get good at it..

I played

Football

Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Guitar

Ice Skating(from hockey)

Swimming(on swim team/lifeguard)

Bike Riding

Sky Diving

Guess what? I am not good at ANY of these activities right now..

None of those activities are as cool as rollerblading/skateboarding anyway..

This kids life is set just because he learned how to rollerblade real well.

He can get any girl he wants, etc... wife..

You can't get any girl you want from rollerblading. Your life is not set just because you are a good rollerblader. Things like that are fun but won't get you anywhere in life. Keep to your studies, they're way more important. ;)

I suck at school.. but thats another story..

Anyway, I would trade a college education away if I could rollerblade

I suck at school.. but thats another story..

Anyway, I would trade a college education away if I could rollerblade

Do you know how stupid that last statement is? He might be really good at rollerblading now, but where is that going to leave him in 20 years? Trust me, your education is WAY more important. You'll see what I'm talking about in the future.

I know. i have thrown out a lot of noms over the past months for what i consider to be good posts; i was cringing yesterday at all the frivolous noms (no offense to the original posters).

I know JC it's all because I finally won one everybody realizes now that Beans has significantly lowered the bar

LOL but that's not true.

Good job SFJ, wearing the potw banner as your av.

hey at least it keeps me from changing it for a week-I've been testing out all these different avatar pics trying to find the right one-must have used 25 different ones since the season ended-I think I was starting to drive Bill Parcells nuts

This kid in college is an outstanding rollerblader..

He grinds all the rails in stuff in front of the girls..

I wish I could do that..

I never really learned enough when I was younger. I always tried to learn a lot of things, but never concentrated to get really good at one thing..

If I had a kid, I would definitely encourage him to stay with one activity and get good at it..

I played

Football

Hockey

Baseball

Basketball

Guitar

Ice Skating(from hockey)

Swimming(on swim team/lifeguard)

Bike Riding

Sky Diving

Guess what? I am not good at ANY of these activities right now..

None of those activities are as cool as rollerblading/skateboarding anyway..

This kids life is set just because he learned how to rollerblade real well.

He can get any girl he wants, etc... wife..

DID YOU JUST SAY ROLLERBLADING WAS COOLER THAN GUITAR!!!! I WILL FIND YOU!!

hey at least it keeps me from changing it for a week-I've been testing out all these different avatar pics trying to find the right one-must have used 25 different ones since the season ended-I think I was starting to drive Bill Parcells nuts

Get the Captain Jetman avatar then, goes down well with everyone!

Hell no..you weren't driving me nuts..you're one of my favorite posters..I look up to you and NJ(ahem,''The elder posters'') as posters I should model myself after.:lol:

Thats a short drive dude.;)

See what I mean?NJ is like Don Rickles from Dean Martin roasts,remember that?.:P

KsvjetLFPnQ

Hell no..you weren't driving me nuts..you're one of my favorite posters..I look up to you and NJ(ahem,''The elder posters'') as posters I should model myself after.:lol:

Mr Parcells - If you were born in 1965 as you mentioned recently in another post - My colleague SF and I have just a smidge over a decade on you. And it certainly makes you biologically capable of being a grandfather - you may be there already! :P

I didnt know rollerblading was the ultimate attainment in life. I'm sure this kid will have plenty of emo girlfriends to have deep, emotional conversations about how much they hate life.

Exactly.

Then again, it was Boom Boom who wanted to slit his wrists with his ex-girlfriend when they were to get married so I think he may just fit into that worthless emo P.O.S. people catagory.

• 3 months later...

Archived