Winslow-Stay or Go?

MiamiJet

Ok, since we like to play GM so much, what would you do with Kellen Winslow III? Would you

A:Recoup his bonus(to a tune of $9.4 million)and keep him,

B:Recoup his bonus and cut him

C:Let him keep his bonus and retain him

D:Let him rehab then trade him

E:Cut him

This will be a big decision for Crennel. It wasn't his guy to begin with, and Winslow has shown piss poor judgment with his career and health. Cutting him would be an extreme measure, and something I doubt Crennel does, but what would you do?

You are right Bit, in the sense that it will take some time to see how much damage he suffered.

On a Browns site, it's been reported that Winslow suffered internal injuries, a swollen shoulder and knee.

It depends. If his injuries cause him to miss the season. I would probably favor getting his bonus and then trading him.

If not....

F. If I was RAC, talk to his dad to implore his son to take his head out of his ass because you have him by the short hairs and he nanoseconds from losing his bonus.

Browns | Winslow may Miss the Entire Season - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 3 May 2005 17:04:36 -0700

Clark Judge, of SportsLine.com, reports the Cleveland Browns are concerned injuries suffered by TE Kellen Winslow Jr. in his motorcycle accident may cost him the entire 2005 season. The primary problem, sources said, are potentially significant injuries to the right knee and right shoulder. The team cannot confirm the extent of the injuires until the swelling in the knee and shoulder subside. In addition, sources said the Browns believe Winslow may have suffered a punctured lung and an injury to his kidney, but neither of those injuries has the team overly concerned.

#-o

It depends. If his injuries cause him to miss the season. I would probably favor getting his bonus and then trading him.

If not....

F. If I was RAC, talk to his dad to implore his son to take his head out of his a$$ because you have him by the short hairs and he nanoseconds from losing his bonus.

Wow

That changes things................I think I would have to start thinking about taking back his bonus, and see if there is any trade interest.

I doubt there will be right now. If not you just hang onto him.

Archived