OMG the new Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

SoFlaJets

that I never saw or had one before until my chocolate rush post whaddawantfromme?I don't hang in the candy isles JW -anymore....my teeth have paid a heavy price from that gum that was in Topps baseball cards packs from the 60's and 70's

I hope you were wearing safety goggles. Many people have lost an eye like that.

No, it was completely unexpected.

On the bright side, I look like a pirate now with this nifty eye patch. All I need it a parrot and a puffy shirt.

holy moses .... i probably shouldnt say this but chocolate and peanut butter together make me weak. :oops: There is not much better then that combo. :D

what i want to know is there anything new about them??

holy moses .... i probably shouldnt say this but chocolate and peanut butter together make me weak. :oops: There is not much better then that combo. :D

go to the store GG and find one of these things-ooohh the absolute BEST though is Hagen Daas Chocolate peanutbutter ice cream IF you can find it- me and the wife fight over this stuff.I actually found two pints at Publix last week.The last time I had it was at the company store in Key West last summer-orgasmic the only word to describe it Greengal

You would have loved the ice cream I made then. Chocolate, carmael and peanut butter. Yeah, it pretty much ruled all.

that actually might be a reason to go to kansas! :lol: .... ship some east!

Damn Greengal, if you're into the new TAKE 5 bar as well - we've gotta talk! :oops::mrgreen:

you kidding me jetswin I lived on them a different times of my life-the new ones are called peanutbutter lovers RPBCups-they are the color of peanutbutter(I think it went right in the pie hole w/o too much inspection and the tropical heat and all)

That is weird.

I ate a Snickers this morning and had a nougat orgasm.

Sure, it's all fun and games until someone gets a'hold of a bag of M&M's. I was a human Uzi. Lost my parakeet, a lampshade, and three votive candles. I'll never eat candy without pants on again. :(

Maybe I missed it, but once again, what's so new about them?

Instead of the outside of the cup being chocolate, it's peanut butter. So you're basically getting a double dose of peanut butter. I saw them this morning for 79 cents and thought about getting some but I'm watching my girlish figure.

thanks Alk for explaing to everyone so as your buddy don't get further flamed on this subject-truth is,the wife opened a pkg and handed me one while I was on the computer here and I threw the whole thing in my mouth W/O looking at it(I'm in Florida-it melts fast)

Archived