Favorite Serial Killer

drago

Andrei Chikatilo...... and the Ice Man

I don't know that one. There was a great Russian guy, huge cannibal, forgot his name, reminds me of herm.

BTW, I think GOB killed and/or ate Sperm, haven't seen him in a while. That sucks man, one mod down...

• 8 months later...
You might think i'd say Dahmer cause i'm from Milwaukee, but no, its none other than Ed Gein. 2 movies, maybe more based on him, i was born in the same hospital, and he killed less than 10 people (proven anyway).

i stand by my decision.

I could never be fascinated by a Killer like O.J Simpson let alone a damn serial killer... Not only do some of these men torture innocent people before killing them... But they also destroy the lifes of victims loved ones...with no remorse at all... Maybe it's because I lost my father to a senseless...random drive by shooting at an early age, but when I think of serial killers and people who murder... I think of evil and the devil, what else could it be? Everyone in life has an opinion, but in my eyes...anyone who could be "Fascinated" by people like this really have sick mental problems... THats just my take. Now I know everyone on JN has fun 24/7 on this site, we make alot of jokes, I know this thread means nothing... I always try and stay positive in life and always try and stay up... But threads like this bring me down because nothing is funny when people and familys are getting destroyed by these sick people

I could never be fascinated by a Killer like O.J Simpson let alone a damn serial killer... Not only do some of these men torture innocent people before killing them... But they also destroy the lifes of victims loved ones...with no remorse at all... Maybe it's because I lost my father to a senseless...random drive by shooting at an early age, but when I think of serial killers and people who murder... I think of evil and the devil, what else could it be? Everyone in life has an opinion, but in my eyes...anyone who could be "Fascinated" by people like this really have sick mental problems... THats just my take. Now I know everyone on JN has fun 24/7 on this site, we make alot of jokes, I know this thread means nothing... I always try and stay positive in life and always try and stay up... But threads like this bring me down because nothing is funny when people and familys are getting destroyed by these sick people

I'm fascinated by them and I don't have mental problems. Or at least thats what the voices in my head keep telling me.

I'm fascinated by them and I don't have mental problems. Or at least thats what the voices in my head keep telling me.

you do not have mental problems. you do not have mental problems. you will go to your neighbors house. you do not have mental problems. you will get me an ice cream sandwhich. you do not have mental problems. You will send me the sandwhich and 10 dollars. you do not have mental problems.

Biggydee BOO

Henry Lee Lucas is another famous one.

lucas.jpg

Here is this guy's rap sheet (and I am paraphrasing this and shortening the content because there is so much info about him):

As a child, his mother beat him and his siblings, and they were dressed as little girls then sent to school.

If he ever had a pet, his mother would kill it at home right in front of him.

His younger brother, Anderson, actually spent the nights outside in the snow to avoid their mother. He died later from pneumonia.

As a child he was introduced to beastiality..his mother's live in boyfriend forced him to rape and torture animals before killing them.

He went on a small murdering spree, picking up adolescent girls and mutilating them.

In 1960 when his mother showed up at his residence wanting a place to live, Henry murdered his mother, had sex with the corpse, and mutilated the body.

Over the course of the next couple of decades, Lucas was suspected to be in connection with around 300 different cases of murders and mutilations.

That number may be a bit much, and it is estimated that Lucas was involved with more around the amount of 100 total homicides.

In 1998, then governor of Texas George W. Bush commuted Lucas' death sentence from 1990 to life in prison without parole.

Fish is a DC guy...No Pun Intended...

http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_index/index.php

He was also into Coprophagia

Coprophagia is the consumption of feces, from the Greek copros (feces) and phagein (eat). Many animal species have evolved to practice coprophagia; other species do not normally consume feces but may do so under unusual conditions. Only in rare cases is it practiced by humans.

Two serial killers, one cup.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, I've been back from Fallujah for a few months now and am just now getting settled in. I am glad to see that my old friends at the Jet Nation are still posting and my favorite serial killer is Larry Eyeler.

Thanks for your time

3peach

my favorite serial killer is Larry Eyeler.

The grim toll continued to rise through the spring of 1983, with most of the action shifting to Illinois. By July 2, the body-count stood at twelve, with the latter victims mutilated after death, a few disemboweled. Ralph Calise made unlucky thirteen on August 31, dumped in a field near Lake Forest, Illinois. He had been dead less than twelve hours when he was discovered, bound with clothesline and surgical tape, stabbed 17 times, his pants pulled down around his ankles.

Sounds like pretty standard operating procedure for a serial killer. I didn't expect you to pick such a run of the mill candidate.

Who did you like in the last American Idol? If you say Blake Lewis, it is so over between us, Peach.

The grim toll continued to rise through the spring of 1983, with most of the action shifting to Illinois. By July 2, the body-count stood at twelve, with the latter victims mutilated after death, a few disemboweled. Ralph Calise made unlucky thirteen on August 31, dumped in a field near Lake Forest, Illinois. He had been dead less than twelve hours when he was discovered, bound with clothesline and surgical tape, stabbed 17 times, his pants pulled down around his ankles.

Sounds like pretty standard operating procedure for a serial killer. I didn't expect you to pick such a run of the mill candidate.

Who did you like in the last American Idol? If you say Blake Lewis, it is so over between us, Peach.

All of them are pretty routine. The repressed homo angle was halfway intriguing and the fact that the cops let him go while they gathered evidence while he killed again was unusual. Serial killers aren't diabolical geniuses like Hannibal Lecter or the guy from The Cell so I think that all of the notorious ones are pretty run of the mill.

As you know I was making ID cards for the good people of Fallujah during the last American Idol season so subsequently I didn't see it. I did however enjoy Blake Lewis' rousing thing that he did with Doug E. Fresh. I may have been drunk though, it was right when I got back.

All of them are pretty routine. The repressed homo angle was halfway intriguing and the fact that the cops let him go while they gathered evidence while he killed again was unusual. Serial killers aren't diabolical geniuses like Hannibal Lecter or the guy from The Cell so I think that all of the notorious ones are pretty run of the mill.

As you know I was making ID cards for the good people of Fallujah during the last American Idol season so subsequently I didn't see it. I did however enjoy Blake Lewis' rousing thing that he did with Doug E. Fresh. I may have been drunk though, it was right when I got back.

you're probably right about thme not being as smart as the movies make them out to be. i have a feeling most of them are pretty paranoid. ted bundy was so scared of dying, he escaped from jail (oregon i think), fled all the way to michigan, had another murder, tried to get to florida but was caught on the way (killing two more people)...to me...he sounds like a scared peace of ****.

my fav is still Gein...born in the same hospital and growing up within two miles of the mamma's boy, gives me that extra tie :biggrin:

Archived