GM

I would like to volunteer some avatars for the gallery. Here are some of my ideas. If the Mods like this or would like me to make some avatars for the board let me know...

jn13ps.jpg

jn22jb.jpg

jn34ym.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro these are AWESOME. If you have an interest in making them I would gladly create an Avatar gallery here.

The Maximum size for Avatars is 150 x 150. I love the one with Sean Ellis in it (because it says JetNation).

Good job.

Nice work, GM!!! If I didn't already have a picture in my signature of my three favorite guys, I'd use one of 'em. Lookin' good!

There is always room for improvement....

ggg1wh.jpg

I'd like a sig also please, doesnt have to have Cotch in it, I just use that # because it was mine in HS. I'm not sure who I want in it, there are too many guys I like to pick! So you can pick one or a bunch of guys but I would like an offensive player. THANKS ALOT!!!

GreenMachine: These are all really great. Thanks so much for all your work.

GreenMachine...I am in the process of banning TomShane. It will take a week or two to hammer out the details.

Once it is finalized I will be contacting you to serve as his replacement.

I will keep you posted.

GreenMachine...I am in the process of banning TomShane. It will take a week or two to hammer out the details.

Once it is finalized I will be contacting you to serve as his replacement.

I will keep you posted.

man. you are all talk no action.

Archived