If You Could Move Anywhere In The US, Where Would You Go?

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best friend B.J. once told me this:

Hey there where ya goin',

Not exactly knowin'

Who says you have to call just one place home.

He's goin' everywhere,

He's B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear.

He just keeps on movin', Ladies keep improvin'

Every day is better than the last.

New dreams and better scenes,

And best of all I don't pay property tax.

Rollin' down to Dallas,

My wheels providin' my palace,

Off to New Orleans or who knows where.

Places new and ladies, too,

I'm B.J. McKay and this is my best friend Bear.

He's goin' everywhere,

He's B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear.

He just keeps on movin',

Ladies keep improvin'

Every day is better than the last.

So I would have to say it would be a house on the NJ Shore for me. An apartment in NYC for weekends and a house in Colorado for skiing.

I mean, since we are dreaming and all.

gfYiJpz76e4

So I would have to say it would be a house on the NJ Shore for me. An apartment in NYC for weekends and a house in Colorado for skiing.

I like your choices Maxie and would do them all cept stay in Chi-town for the spring, summer and early fall (when I wasn't out east) and throw in a condo in Scottsdale for some winter golf. So long as we're dreaming.

Maybe you could pull this off if you charged $55 for VIP memberships, otherwise keep dreaming.

I like Connecticut. Maybe a bit farther up north of where I am in CT would be nice - but I like it here. I have run down the states and I can't think of another I would rather be in.

Texas - I would wind up on death row for telling someone off.

Florida - You are either bling or white trash.

Cali - too much gang violence and language I can't understand and have no desire to.

Arizona - Not a desert person.

Las Vegas - Ditto.

The South - School systems suck and everything is too slow.

Michigan - I've heard it was cool here. I will need to visit to verify for myself.

Nice places to visit perhaps as I have not seen most of them - but couldn't live there full time.

am I missing someone?

Your ignorance really shines through in this post. Your misguided view on the rest of the country is comical. You must watch too many movies, cause obviously you have never been to the above mentioned places.

I've been around the country for a couple years and I find Colorado to be a great place. I'm surprised no one mentioned it. Beautiful mountains, lakes, great outdoors stuff to do. Its expensive, but not NY expensive.

Read my damn post. Punk.

I mentioned it.

Hey don't let the door hit you...

Also if you need help packing just say the word.

Signed,

The Rest Of NJ

He won't need any help packing. People are fleeing Joisey like the Rats on the Titanic.

The Carolinas are the best. I have been down in SC for about 9 months and I don't miss Jersey in the least.

I will be making a trip down to Charleston this summer. Everything I hear about it is great.

He won't need any help packing. People are fleeing Joisey like the Rats on the Titanic.

The Carolinas are the best. I have been down in SC for about 9 months and I don't miss Jersey in the least.

I will be making a trip down to Charleston this summer. Everything I hear about it is great.

If everyone else was leaving NJ then he would need help packing. You know because everyone else would be packing their own stuff up.

Glad you like N.C. I am staying put. I like the Ocean and I like snow. It works for me here.

I may take some **** for this, but judging from the small list of places that I've been, I would move to San Francisco. The weather was absolutely perfect, every single day. Hot ladies were everywhere, and, to my surprise Sodomites were NOT. Maybe to further illustrate the point, after spending a week in 70 degree weather with a slight breeze, we landed back in Houston, where it was 95 degrees and falling a flood. Home sweet mother****ing home.

If everyone else was leaving NJ then he would need help packing. You know because everyone else would be packing their own stuff up.

Glad you like N.C. I am staying put. I like the Ocean and I like snow. It works for me here.

Fine then I will come up and help him pack. :P

Now the beach is a bit further away. (3-3 1/2 hours) but they don't charge me like New Jersey does.

The only thing in New Jersey that I miss is Atlantic City. Here is South Carolina they could arrest you for having a card game in your house. :wtf:

And the air in this wonderful state of ours is beautiful.. Right Max? Max??

I work pretty close to Newark -- so I won't comment on the air quality there. But by the time I get home it is generally safe to roll down the windows.

shawn, if u r ever in raleigh during football season, check out the Jets Raleigh Fan Club at Amedios Restaurant on Sunday for the game.

GreenBeans, JetHeelz, and a few others from JN are there every week.

Knucklehead, NC Mountains, aka snow, and more beaches that are so much better than Jersey its ridiculous.

You have a place at the beach and a place at Asheville. Or live in raleigh and be 3 hours away from both Mountains and beach.

Knucklehead, NC Mountains, aka snow, and more beaches that are so much better than Jersey its ridiculous.

You have a place at the beach and a place at Asheville. Or live in raleigh and be 3 hours away from both Mountains and beach.

Who wouldnt want to live in Jersey? Look at some of the wonderful things to come out of New Jersey.

aejersey2.gif

shawn, if u r ever in raleigh during football season, check out the Jets Raleigh Fan Club at Amedios Restaurant on Sunday for the game.

GreenBeans, JetHeelz, and a few others from JN are there every week.

How much would it take to change the name to:

The JetNation.com Southern Division?

Hey don't let the door hit you...

Also if you need help packing just say the word.

Signed,

The Rest Of NJ

By the time I leave NJ in 10 years..that location should be over developed.

BTW, thanks for volunteering to help..it will be good to have a 50 year old site administrator(who's in tip top condition)help me move,see ya in 2117!

Thanks!:lol:

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Northern New England. This is, in my opinion, some of the most beautiful country in the USA.

I'd leave Long Island in a heartbeat if I could, although I'd have a hard time choosing between New Hampshire or Vermont.

By the time I leave NJ in 10 years..that location should be over developed.

BTW, thanks for volunteering to help..it will be good to have a 50 year old site administrator(who's in tip top condition)help me move,see ya in 2117!

Thanks!:lol:

Ha, in 2117 I will be 147 years old. At that point I hope to have enough money saved up to just pay someone to pack for you.

If you change your mind and decide to move in 2017 I will move you. At that point I will only be 47. hahaha!

Archived