JETS -vs- BRONCOS: November 20, 2005

BaumerJet

I am (so keep me in mind for tickets together) I booked the grand HYATT less then 3 miles from the stadium in the heart of the downtown party area about $100 a night( split the room $50 each per night )the stadiums about 40 min. from the airport but super shuttle will get you there for $18 each way ,i`m flying in from & back to VEGAS after the game for $200 R/T

I am (so keep me in mind for tickets together) I booked the grand HYATT less then 3 miles from the stadium in the heart of the downtown party area about $100 a night( split the room $50 each per night )the stadiums about 40 min. from the airport but super shuttle will get you there for $18 each way ,i`m flying in from & back to VEGAS after the game for $200 R/T

Joisey, you should have e-Mailed me right after the schedule was listed. I've got tickets for the game already. [-X

However, you can still get them reasonably from the same broker I bought them from eZticketsearch.com: http://www.ezticketsearch.com/tickets/results.cfm?Event=Denver+Broncos&Location=Home+Games&Date=fm&GO.x=10&GO.y=3

Just as I did with the Atlanta game, I am taking an "Early" role call for the game the week before Thanksgiving.

Just curious, how come Jet fans aren't taking a road trip to KC for the opener?

I've seen two games at Arrowhead and it is by far one of the best venues in the NFL.

Just curious, how come Jet fans aren't taking a road trip to KC for the opener?

I've seen two games at Arrowhead and it is by far one of the best venues in the NFL.

Time of year/package prices. By far, the most expensive trip in any package.

Trust me, I wanted to go the Arrowhead but because this falls a week after Labor day, most of us can't take off 2 Mondays in a row...

Time of year/package prices. By far, the most expensive trip in any package.

Trust me, I wanted to go the Arrowhead but because this falls a week after Labor day, most of us can't take off 2 Mondays in a row...

Thanks Baumer, I forgot that early September is still considered peak travel time.

Maybe it's peak travel time, but it's the only time when the Jets fans can be optimistic. I'll be in K.C. where hope springs eternal.

In late November, we should be well out of the playoff picture.

Thanks Baumer, I forgot that early September is still considered peak travel time.

Maybe it's peak travel time, but it's the only time when the Jets fans can be optimistic. I'll be in K.C. where hope springs eternal.

Cat, whats with the negativity? Is that really you or has someone taken over your keyboard?

now you are contradicting yourself Tx...I thought there was no such thing? :shock:

I really didn't think there were any but when a Jet fan makes such an accurate statement as Cubed did, I just have to give credit where credit is due. :wink:

I have to agree, are you being sarcastic? [-X After all, that sounds more like something that PATSFANTX would say - after all that's all he's ever been replying!

I hope you're feeling ok Cat... [-o<

Baumer, it wasn't me--you know I'd never write that. Someone guessed my password. I don't know how it happened!!!!

Tex, how'd you know my password was myteamwillnotwin8gamesthisseason?

I have to agree, are you being sarcastic? [-X After all, that sounds more like something that PATSFANTX would say - after all that's all he's ever been replying!

I hope you're feeling ok Cat... [-o<

Baumer, it wasn't me--you know I'd never write that. Someone guessed my password. I don't know how it happened!!!!

THERE ARE 9 NY JETS MESSAGE BOARDS THAT DON'T HAVE PEOPLE SIGNED ON AT 2 AM SENDING PM'S TO PEOPLE TO KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW-BY THE WAY THE NOVELTY HAS WORN OFF AND WE'RE #1 AND I'M NOT TWO-FACED AT ALL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHA. APPLETINI ANYONE?

Curious, how exactly would a Jets fan handle the Altitude there? I mean, you're all air-heads.....what if you all went airborn? Started to collectively fly off towards the Continental Divide (like Geese without instincts) and smash into a Rockie (hahaha) what would happen to JetNation?

Knock it off Cubed.

That's not your password.

Everything is spelled correctly.

Joisey, you should have e-Mailed me right after the schedule was listed. I've got tickets for the game already. [-X

However, you can still get them reasonably from the same broker I bought them from eZticketsearch.com: http://www.ezticketsearch.com/tickets/results.cfm?Event=Denver+Broncos&Location=Home+Games&Date=fm&GO.x=10&GO.y=3

BAUMMER I`ve only been saying for the last 2 months of all the games this year ,this was the one ,I wanted most i`m gonna get good seats for this one ,oneway or another ....

BAUMMER I`ve only been saying for the last 2 months of all the games this year ,this was the one ,I wanted most i`m gonna get good seats for this one ,oneway or another ....

I believe you & if I mispoke out of turn over not listening to where you were going - I'm sorry.

Still Joisey, that broker is the best. They not only confirmed the tickets with us - THEY CALLED US FROM ILLINOIS, just to work out the shipping details!

Plus they discounted the Atlanta tickets (also on the 20 yard line) by 20% below the already discounted scalp price.

You should give them a try.

As for the Hyatt - Foxjet & I are staying North of the city - thanks for the 411 on the hyatt though...

Yes spelling you are great at.

Geography on the other hand. Oh my.

Hey, just as long as she can make an appearance at all of the Jets games I go to - I have no problem with her having problems with geography!

Besides, she's breaking my heart right now by NOT going to ATLANTA or DENVER! :cry:

Oh & Tex, I figured it was you - that's why I made that statement on my previous post!

Hey, just as long as she can make an appearance at all of the Jets games I go to - I have no problem with her having problems with geography!

Besides, she's breaking my heart right now by NOT going to ATLANTA or DENVER! :cry:

Oh & Tex, I figured it was you - that's why I made that statement on my previous post!

That is funny I wait until she announces what games she is going to and then I pick mine. I like to watch the Jets...she is one of these chicks that just likes to party.

No thanks. You can party at home. I take Jets football seriously!

:P

That is funny I wait until she announces what games she is going to and then I pick mine. I like to watch the Jets...she is one of these chicks that just likes to party.

No thanks. You can party at home. I take Jets football seriously!

:P

So do I but it's the perks. ::wub

Still, I gather you'll be in Atlanta & Denver? :mrgreen:

I believe you & if I mispoke out of turn over not listening to where you were going - I'm sorry.

Still Joisey, that broker is the best. They not only confirmed the tickets with us - THEY CALLED US FROM ILLINOIS, just to work out the shipping details!

Plus they discounted the Atlanta tickets (also on the 20 yard line) by 20% below the already discounted scalp price.

You should give them a try.

As for the Hyatt - Foxjet & I are staying North of the city - thanks for the 411 on the hyatt though...

I have a few I use events USA , OPEN SEATS ,let me know where you 2 got you seats at and i`ll try for the same area and row ,i`m looking for about the 35 behind the JETS bench or better .... yea the HYATT is supposed to be in the heart of the entertainment district with a mall close by for the ladies to shop at ,I guess you guys went for the ski bunny area`s...lol

I have a few I use events USA , OPEN SEATS ,let me know where you 2 got you seats at and i`ll try for the same area and row ,i`m looking for about the 35 behind the JETS bench or better .... yea the HYATT is supposed to be in the heart of the entertainment district with a mall close by for the ladies to shop at ,I guess you guys went for the ski bunny area`s...lol

And easy access to the Coors brewing plant tour! :mrgreen:

Joisey, I'll post again with the seat location that 5 of us are sitting in once I get home...

For the love of green postings, Baumer has a sense of humor.

'bout time. :wink:

Hey, all it took was the removal of an old girlfriend who became like an ex-wife/friend!

Who'd a Thunk it?

And easy access to the Coors brewing plant tour! :mrgreen:

Joisey, I'll post again with the seat location that 5 of us are sitting in once I get home...

Thanks baumer ,that sites prices weren`t bad compared to some of the other brokers my problem is usually buying a single ticket lower level, so if anyone else is looking for a single at denver in the lowers give me a shout and we can call the place seperate and buy a pair ....Whats the deal with the same section #`s in the lower level does it go row 1-20 section 123 then row 21-40 section 123 or what

We`ll see , I`ve never been able to grasp the idea of why people spend good money on hotels & airfare to go to a JET road game ,then get cheap & buy crappy seats (usually way up in heaven) for the game ,which was the whole purpose of making the trip in the first place

We`ll see , I`ve never been able to grasp the idea of why people spend good money on hotels & airfare to go to a JET road game ,then get cheap & buy crappy seats (usually way up in heaven) for the game ,which was the whole purpose of making the trip in the first place

Not really, I'm sitting 4 rows higher than I do in the stadium, except on the opposite side of the stadium. They're in the lower rows of the upper section - the 1st 10.

Archived