Kevin Brown's sinker...alot like you JN posters!

Jet/BosoxFan

The more EB posts...the more it becomes apparent that he is an acne-faced, 16-year old burger flipper. Dude, what dont you get about this?

The Yankees are incredibly sorrowful! I hate the Yankees more than anyone on this planet and even I am rooting for them to edge out a victory these days. I dont like to see this inhumane torture happen to anyone. The clips on Baseball Tonight are rather tough to watch, and I have a strong stomach for bad Yankee baseball.

I feel bad for the late great Bernie Williams. I hate to see Robinson Cano get thrown to the wolves. And I believe that ALL members of the Greatest Generation should be treated with more respect than Kevin Brown is currently being shown

How can the Yankees have a $209 million payroll and have the 3rd worst record in the American League?

Man, I wish the Sox had a #1 pitcher like Kevin Brown. :shock:

Brown might as well be on the Sox payroll...he is worth his weight in gold to Red Sox Nation...and Yankee Haters everywhere. All I know is Kevin Brown is my favorite pitcher in the Majors.

Kevin Brown Sucks.

When is Joe Torre going to learn to get his a$$ out of the rotation? I can only hope when Wright returns that Brown is out of the rotation.

Here is the problem with your wishful thinking, Jaret Wright sucks too, albeit not as hard as Kevin Brown. Whats more, he is hurt and COULD be done for the year. How many times has the shoulder problem re-surfaced for Jaret?

The Os are a nice story...but they aint gonna be there in the postseason unless they can pry a #1 and a #2 starter by the deadline. Not bloody likely.

I like the Os and they have an offense that is second to almost none...but c'mon...theyre one trick ponies at least for now. In case you havent noticed, their bats are starting to come back down to Earth as we usher in the month of May.

In the meantime, I am content to root for the Yankees to take a few games from the Os.

Archived