Dolphins targeting Dielman & Steinbach

Dolphins | Team targets Dielman

Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:59:07 -0800

Edgar Thomson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports one of the Miami Dolphins' primary free agent targets this offseason is San Diego Chargers OG Kris Dielman.

Dolphins | Team targets Steinbach

Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:52:40 -0800

Edgar Thomson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports one of the Miami Dolphins' primary free agent targets this offseason is Cincinnati Bengals OG Eric Steinbach.

Dolphins | Team targets Dielman

Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:59:07 -0800

Edgar Thomson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports one of the Miami Dolphins' primary free agent targets this offseason is San Diego Chargers OG Kris Dielman.

Dolphins | Team targets Steinbach

Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:52:40 -0800

Edgar Thomson, of the Palm Beach Post, reports one of the Miami Dolphins' primary free agent targets this offseason is Cincinnati Bengals OG Eric Steinbach.

Smart. I want both these guys.

That is terrible news. We should compete to get one of them.

According to www.cbs.sportsline.com today, Dielman has a team in place that has offered him a $12 million signing bonus. I do not think Tangini would be offering that type of money to an Offensive Guard, but, who knows. Maybe it's all BS.

According to www.cbs.sportsline.com today, Dielman has a team in place that has offered him a $12 million signing bonus. I do not think Tangini would be offering that type of money to an Offensive Guard, but, who knows. Maybe it's all BS.

I think it all starts from the offensive line. I think its all worth it. We need a dominate OL.

Archived