Just Got Dumped

OY VEY.

No worries GG... I've got your back. Gotta stick together.

Me? No. But I've heard things... :shock:

You've heard those too? :wink:

I've got lots of friends (ok, two) in the south. But, you know what they say... what goes on in the south, stays in the south.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No need to worry mate, you'll get over it soon enough. Here's a quick personal story that will make you feel better.

I dated a girl for 2 years beginning the summer after I graduated High School. We were in love and all that good stuff and then one day out of the blue she says the infamous, "I want to see other people"

That other person turned out to be my College roommate and they are now married. That sucked when it happened but I laugh about it now.

Oh and don't forget you are now offically on the rebound and summer is right around the corner. I can only see good things happening for you.

That must be real comfortable during reunions, with you having banged your buddy's wife and him knowing about it. =D>

How sweet!!!! You want Savage to count the noodle-arms.

Shame on you. I'm telling Happy Jack that you're cheating on him.

What in the Holy Mother Of All Things Great And Pure is Going on here?????

3-G, thanks for the heads-up...

2-G, we will discuss this rampant flirting with my bete noir Savage later, young lady!

What in the Holy Mother Of All Things Great And Pure is Going on here?????

3-G, thanks for the heads-up...

2-G, we will discuss this rampant flirting with my bete noir Savage later, young lady!

HJ...there was NO flirting!!! :shock: There is no one but you!!! GGG is just trying to stir an empty pot ;)

HJ...there was NO flirting!!! :shock: There is no one but you!!! GGG is just trying to stir an empty pot ;)

Is there anything more sickening on a football message board than this crap between gg and Happy Jack?

Max, $10.00 says if you check Happy Jack's IP it's the same as gg's.

Some people will do anything for attention.

OY

Is there anything more sickening on a football message board than this crap between gg and Happy Jack?

Max, $10.00 says if you check Happy Jack's IP it's the same as gg's.

Some people will do anything for attention.

OY

Hey Sunshine, you know what is more sickening than us??? A guy with three Championships gettin' all pissy and whatnot!! Don't get your knickers in a twist!

$10.00 please....

The thing NOT to do is go find another woman right away. That would be the worst thing you could do. Also, dont try being all sweet and EXTRA nice to the next one, thinking thats where you went wrong.

Woman dont like men who are weak and wussy-like, they want MEN who take charge and give them that safe feeling when you are with them.

This playa once told me that once a girl tells you "Your too nice", the relationship is over and you better get out quick.....lol. Good stuff.

Jackie Boy doesn't bete noir mean someone that's

detestable?? That wasn't very nice of you!! [-X

Yeah, OK...that frickin' Pats Dude threw me off and I wanted to start tossin' bodies out two at a time...you and I are back in the groove. And who knew you knew? Me and him, however...not so much...sickening? Crap? I rather think otherwise!

Archived