Moustache March

Mavrik

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, boys and girls. It is March 30, which means Mustache March is coming to an end. I will post my mustache today as soon as I can get home from school. Probably around 5ish.From what I remember, 124 and Gainzo and possibly others committed to the competition, so post some pics of your 'stache on here and Bob and NJ can start the judging.

Okay, boys and girls. It is March 30, which means Mustache March is coming to an end. I will post my mustache today as soon as I can get home from school. Probably around 5ish.From what I remember, 124 and Gainzo and possibly others committed to the competition, so post some pics of your 'stache on here and Bob and NJ can start the judging.

Bring'm

I'd smile too if I was next to a hottie like that. cool pic mav

I think you missed the joke and now that I have to explain it it won't be funny. So think Tom Brady and his multiple girlfriends.

Given the complete lack of other entries, I judge Mavrik to be the winner. Do you concur, NJ?

Game - Set - Match

It's official, then. Congrats, Mav.

I'm just glad Smizzy didn't post a pic of his Dirty Sanchez. It wouldn't have changed the outcome, but nobody wants to see that.

• 10 months later...

Archived