Justin Miller corrects a fan

Green Jets & Ham

Just finished reading a chat rap from last year ... the Guest was Justin Miller

So he was taking questions from the Clemson fans ... I believe it was Clemson's official website ... and one dude asked him about the 4.28 he was rumored to have run a week earlier, timed by the Tigers coaching staff?

Miller proceeded to correct the fan who inquired ... said it wasn't a 4.28 ... said it was a 4.26 :shock:

Now I know this can go either way ... could have been lying when that question was posed to him {last year}, or maybe he just didn't run his best time at the combines when he ran a reported 4.4 {that happens too} ... but I just thought it was worth mentioning because it really caught my eye

Just finished reading a chat rap from last year ... the Guest was Justin Miller

So he was taking questions from the Clemson fans ... I believe it was Clemson's official website ... and one dude asked him about the 4.28 he was rumored to have run a week earlier, timed by the Tigers coaching staff?

Miller proceeded to correct the fan who inquired ... said it wasn't a 4.28 ... said it was a 4.26 :shock:

Now I know this can go either way ... could have been lying when that question was posed to him {last year}, or maybe he just didn't run his best time at the combines when he ran a reported 4.4 {that happens too} ... but I just thought it was worth mentioning because it really caught my eye

A 4.26 is lightning in a bottle!!! Wonder if it's true?

A 4.26 is lightning in a bottle!!! Wonder if it's true?

I don't know, Arod ... that's what Miller said

Fan asked him if its true he ran a 4.28 the other day?

Miller said, nope, it was a 4.26 :shock:

Had he run that same time at the combines, he would have matched Fabian Washington and Jerome Mathis ... the two players who broke Dione Sanders combines record

I don't know, Arod ... that's what Miller said

Fan asked him if its true he ran a 4.28 the other day?

Miller said, nope, it was a 4.26 :shock:

Had he run that same time at the combines, he would have matched Fabian Washington and Jerome Mathis ... the two players who broke Dione Sanders combines record

Tom Arnold ran a 4.6 #-o

There's no way Miller runs that time now. Not even close.

My friend goes to Clemson and has seen him play numerous times. A major problem with Miller from his freshman to Junior year was how much bulk he added. He said it slowed him down alot, causing him to get burnt. MAny confused Miller as a linebacker.

I dunno about a 4.26 but he definetly can run a sub 4.4 on a good day

He plays MUCH FASTER than his 4.41 40 time :mrgreen:

Muh-man Jetses over at Jets Addicts {who is never wrong} says his Pro Day times were listed at 4.35 and 4.37, unlike his combine time which was in the 4.4's

Muh-man Jetses over at Jets Addicts {who is never wrong} says his Pro Day times were listed at 4.35 and 4.37, unlike his combine time which was in the 4.4's

:)

Precisely what I suspect his range is to be in. Mid 4.3s

Just watching this guy on punt and kickoff returns, it would not have shocked me to learn he has run a 4.26. The man is BLAZING FAST, just absolutely sick speed. :mrgreen:

Did he also claim he leaped over the grand canyon in a single bound and bench pressed the world's largest ball of twine? Oh yeah, did he mention his big blue ox that goes by the name Babe?

Did he also claim he leaped over the grand canyon in a single bound and bench pressed the world's largest ball of twine? Oh yeah, did he mention his big blue ox that goes by the name Babe?

No, but he can throw a football over the Appalachian Mountains.

Archived