Bad Relationship People are EVIL!

Smizzy

Figures I went to show GG some love and the thread got closed while I was at it...

Bitterness is a lover's acid once honey on the tongue. Don't sweat it, GG. For the most part, it's transparent as all get out.

Men and women, not so the Oil and Water we love to wave off. If we'd stop concentrating on what make us different as opposed to what compliments us in happy communion, maybe we wouldn't have such hellish pictures in such ugly frames. Love is the consummate reason for living and the meaning of life in the only physical life we know. We only feel spiritual because we live, if anyone wants to go there. It will never balance us on our scale of our cruelty, as much as we suck and have respect for nothing; but life without love is absolutely meaningless.

Hold onto yourself. Someone will appreciate you.

I agree Smizzy is the man. He is a wondeful, loving husband and an exceptional father. I am truly blessed to be married to him, and hope that he knows how much I love him!!

That is so sweet.

:smilies2_puke:

once in law school one of my deadbeat friends and i went to a bar in ann arbor to get a bite and talk sh*t to some girls. we end up getting loaded and harassing every woman that comes within 10 feet of our table. we were eating mussels with red sauce, we both had on bibs and looked absolutely ridiculous and asked any woman who made eye contact, "shellfish?" eventually, these two girls come by and they actually buy into our bullsh*t (should have been a warning sign). so we end up going back to their place (nothing happens) and she tells me she's "falling in like with me." any sane man would've run and never looked back but i was just out of a serious relationship, besides it's just f-squared ("for fun") right?

couple days later i give her a call and we hang out. we end up back at my place and we're messing around and she looks at me with the most sincere eyes, "choke me." uh, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say, eventually i stammered, "sorry i'm not really into that."

needless to say, i finally wised up and never called her again. she did leave a pair of these girlie mittens in my room that i would jump out from behind the door and pretend to choke my buddies whenever they came into my apt for the rest of the semester. they all named her the "boston stranger." good times. some day maybe i'll share the really bad stories.

once in law school one of my deadbeat friends and i went to a bar in ann arbor to get a bite and talk sh*t to some girls. we end up getting loaded and harassing every woman that comes within 10 feet of our table. we were eating mussels with red sauce, we both had on bibs and looked absolutely ridiculous and asked any woman who made eye contact, "shellfish?" eventually, these two girls come by and they actually buy into our bullsh*t (should have been a warning sign). so we end up going back to their place (nothing happens) and she tells me she's "falling in like with me." any sane man would've run and never looked back but i was just out of a serious relationship, besides it's just f-squared ("for fun") right?

couple days later i give her a call and we hang out. we end up back at my place and we're messing around and she looks at me with the most sincere eyes, "choke me." uh, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? i was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say, eventually i stammered, "sorry i'm not really into that."

needless to say, i finally wised up and never called her again. she did leave a pair of these girlie mittens in my room that i would jump out from behind the door and pretend to choke my buddies whenever they came into my apt for the rest of the semester. they all named her the "boston stranger." good times. some day maybe i'll share the really bad stories.

Isnt strange how just when you think you're up for a good time and ready for some action, all of a sudden you're hit with a request like that from out of left field.

Weird when isht like that happens.

Knucklehead! She wanted you to choke her with your throat sausage!!! :confused0085:

One of my ex's (who had some emotional issues with her family) got into a fight with me because she was having a bad day once and apparently had burned easy mac and I had laughed at her. She didn't talk to me for like 2 days.

It still cracks me up though. Who the hell burns easy mac?

I agree Smizzy is the man. He is a wondeful, loving husband and an exceptional father. I am truly blessed to be married to him, and hope that he knows how much I love him!!

Looks like Smizz figured out his wife's password.

I think the worse relationship is with my current ex. The constant saying one thing and doing the other drove me nuts. He just cant say straight up what he wants....The lies I tell ya lol

I told you.

Going to Toronto, indeed.

I think the worse relationship is with my current ex. The constant saying one thing and doing the other drove me nuts. He just cant say straight up what he wants....The lies I tell ya lol

He kept trying to put it in your butt didn't he?

Archived