What do we know so far?

Maxman

2 IP 1 H 25 pitches 19 strikes. Not a bad debut.

He didn't have command of his secondary pitches. The other guys seemed to take a lot because they weren't familiar with him yet. He won't be easy to time and figure out.

I post this with confidence. Not having watched the game and all.

He didn't have command of his secondary pitches. The other guys seemed to take a lot because they weren't familiar with him yet. He won't be easy to time and figure out.

I was at the game. On the first pitch, the kid from BC strokes an opposite field double. Was pretty funny.

DiceK has some pretty nasty stuff, though. We'll see how the major leaguers adjust to him.

From the game reports I have read, he hit 92 on the gun, and was quite OK after the leadoff hitt smacked a double off him.

He has a bit of a straight fastball which i would worry about after the league catches up to his breaking stuff. (which could be a few months.)

Absolutely incorrect. He has some nice late movement on his fastball.

Actually i've seen A LOT more of him then you have and even the boston homer Gammons said that his FB is too straight right now. So... Go away.

You're right. You're always right.

You are an idiot.

103 to 98,,,

still valid until yanks win more,,

current history baby, current history...

I dont care what grandpa did...

Congratulations, you made the playoffs.

Get back to me when you win 8 (or is it 9?) division titles in a row. Also, let me know when the Mets leave the National League for pro ball.

103 to 98,,,

still valid until yanks win more,,

current history baby, current history...

I dont care what grandpa did...

Current history baby, current history...

Yankees 06 = No Ring

Mets 06 = No Ring

Wow, at 19 I must be one hell of a sperm disher outter if I'm a Grandpa after watching 96, 98, 99, 00... You remember 00, don't you SJ?

26 to 2.

Or if you don't want to count grandpa and count my lifetime

4 to 0.

I know I have seen the future.

His name is Jose Tabata, and he looks like they cloned Manny Ramirez without the silly haircut.

And he's only 19.

I don't expect to see him in the Bronx until next season, but damn, this guy can hit.

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.scout.com%2FMedia%2FImage%2F23%2F235286.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Congratulations, you made the playoffs.

Get back to me when you win 8 (or is it 9?) division titles in a row. Also, let me know when the Mets leave the National League for pro ball.

it must really hurt when you have to talk about ancient history when your team isnt as good as cross town rivals and you get eminated by a wild-card..

come on sparky, lets talk about babe and Mickey :rl:

103 to 98,,,

Current history baby, current history...

Yankees 06 = No Ring

Mets 06 = No Ring

Wow, at 19 I must be one hell of a sperm disher outter if I'm a Grandpa after watching 96, 98, 99, 00... You remember 00, don't you SJ?

26 to 2.

Or if you don't want to count grandpa and count my lifetime

4 to 0.

yup, current history toddler.

and current history is 103 to 98,, and a wildcard choke and a deeper run for Mets in the division that won WS..

thanks for pointing out current history,,

103 to 98,, good job toddler

and current history is 103 to 98,, and a wildcard choke and a deeper run for Mets in the division that won WS..

Yankees lost to a tean with almost the same number of wins as they had. Mets lost to a team that won 15 less games then they did.

All the Mets accomplished was that they lost out on the best tee times around the country by a week or so. They still went home empty-handed, same as everyone but 1 team does every year.

But you keep on ticking if it makes you feel better.;)

Yankees lost to a tean with almost the same number of wins as they had. Mets lost to a team that won 15 less games then they did.

All the Mets accomplished was that they lost out on the best tee times around the country by a week or so. They still went home empty-handed, same as everyone but 1 team does every year.

But you keep on ticking if it makes you feel better.;)

No, it still kills you , ,hahahahahaha

Mets 103 Jank 98

Mets lost to WS champs, Janks lost to Wildcard , eventual WS loser.

Its all about what have you done lately. Janks didnt win as many as Mets, bottom line. Bottom line.

Maybe 2007 will be kinder to 2nd class Janks.

I know I have seen the future.

His name is Jose Tabata, and he looks like they cloned Manny Ramirez without the silly haircut.

And he's only 19.

I don't expect to see him in the Bronx until next season, but damn, this guy can hit.

redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.scout.com%2FMedia%2FImage%2F23%2F235286.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Without the haircut and not a showboating finger pointing taking off the batting gloves home run trotting Ahole.

Tabata's balance at the plate is really manny-like. He's listed at 18, which I seriously doubt it is legit, but he is a top 30 prospect in baseball, and should definetly be in the everyday lineup by 2009.

http://www.yesnetwork.com/media/mp_tpl.jsp?w=http%3A//mfile.akamai.com/10869/wmv/mlb.download.akamai.com/24715/open/2007/nya/archive03/031107_clenya_tabata_hr_400.wmv&type=v_free&_mp=1

Oh wow you got 5 more wins in the playoffs in the National League. Congrats. Seeing as the NL has about 3 good teams really makes it a strong argument.

Enjoy going nowhere, again.

26 to 2, can't ignore the facts.

Take your 06 more wins cause you went to the next round of the playoffs only to lose. Enjoy it. I'll continue to enjoy having the most championships in professional sports history.

Oh wow you got 5 more wins in the playoffs in the National League. Congrats. Seeing as the NL has about 3 good teams really makes it a strong argument.

Enjoy going nowhere, again.

26 to 2, can't ignore the facts.

Take your 06 more wins cause you went to the next round of the playoffs only to lose. Enjoy it. I'll continue to enjoy having the most championships in professional sports history.

count ancient history all you like,,

its whats current baby,, and the Janks didnt win as many as Mets in 2006,, last year of record,, Old Babe cant come out of grave and help these 2nd class NY citizens,,

oh, and the Janks lost to a wildcard,, freakin hilarious,, and pathetic to boot,, what a bunch of underperforming and overpaid circus clowns

Without the haircut and not a showboating finger pointing taking off the batting gloves home run trotting Ahole.

Tabata's balance at the plate is really manny-like. He's listed at 18, which I seriously doubt it is legit, but he is a top 30 prospect in baseball, and should definetly be in the everyday lineup by 2009.

http://www.yesnetwork.com/media/mp_tpl.jsp?w=http%3A//mfile.akamai.com/10869/wmv/mlb.download.akamai.com/24715/open/2007/nya/archive03/031107_clenya_tabata_hr_400.wmv&type=v_free&_mp=1

And you'd be a Manny apologist if he was a Yankee A-hole.

Archived