Will Maxman ever Run 10 Miles?

Smizzy

Running long distances is stupid. You could just take a car, and you'd get there faster.

In terms of running for health benefits, interval training is far superior to long distance running, so it doesn't make sense in that regard either. And sled dragging beats both of those, but involves even less distance and speed!

I would pay vcash to see Max drag a sled like a mile or something.

so max, how's the progress coming along? close to the ten miles?

No where close to 10 yet. Doing a 5k next week. Then I will work up to the 5 mile mark and see where I am at from there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I think Max can accomplish anything he sets his mind to.....Jetnation is a testament to that. It may not happen 'till 2009 - but it will happen.

Good thing the payout is set to the end of this year. I think pretty much all my vcash is invested in Max failing.

• 3 months later...
This event is accepting bets untill Dec.31st of this yr and will not pay out untill Dec.31 of 2008. You have plenty of time.

Wait I paid this out the other day. I didn't know I had until 12/31/08. Oh my.

The original statement was by the end of this year, that's why I paid it out. Right now I can run 2 miles or so. Ran a 5k over the summer. Never got further than that.

Them be the reasons I paid it out. It ain't happening by the end of the year. No doubt about that.

YESSS!!!! I got my vcash back!! I think we started out with 10k so I guess I didn't really make much on it, but now I can start picking football games again this week! It'll be hard trying to catch up to Lurker but maybe he will bet against the Patriots every week for the rest of the season!

YESSS!!!! I got my vcash back!! I think we started out with 10k so I guess I didn't really make much on it, but now I can start picking football games again this week! It'll be hard trying to catch up to Lurker but maybe he will bet against the Patriots every week for the rest of the season!

We are increasing everyone vcash shortly as well. So you will have a chance to catch up!

we started with 5,000.

We are increasing everyone vcash shortly as well. So you will have a chance to catch up!

You have learned well from Mangini Max. Instead of admitting that you ran out of vcash you are spinning it as an early christmas gift! lol last year you just admitted you ran out!

You have learned well from Mangini Max. Instead of admitting that you ran out of vcash you are spinning it as an early christmas gift! lol last year you just admitted you ran out!

hahaha -- we are the bank. So in theory when you guys run out, that would be good for us. But we care so we share!

Archived