Pats down by three...

Jet/BosoxFan

Pats down by 3, late in the 4th quarter....

is there anyone dumb enough to NOT think Tom Brady should have the ball in his hands?

Late in the game when you need a key score, if you're lucky enough to have an assassin you give him the damn ball and let him get it done.

Bulls down by 2.... get MJ one shot....

Celtics down by 3.... let Bird get one good look from downtown....

Same thing with Brady. Definitve clutch performer of this generation, and ALREADY arguably one of the definitive top 5 clutch players in football history.

Give Tom Brady the damn ball, shut up and eat your flutie flakes, and watch him kick ass and take names. Watch him steal the opposing defensive coordinaters lunch money and then kick him in the balls for good measure. Watch him execute, in both senses of the word.

Unless it's a meaningless game in Miami.

Pats down by 3, late in the 4th quarter....

is there anyone dumb enough to NOT think Tom Brady should have the ball in his hands?

Late in the game when you need a key score, if you're lucky enough to have an assassin you give him the damn ball and let him get it done.

Bulls down by 2.... get MJ one shot....

Celtics down by 3.... let Bird get one good look from downtown....

Same thing with Brady. Definitve clutch performer of this generation, and ALREADY arguably one of the definitive top 5 clutch players in football history.

Give Tom Brady the damn ball, shut up and eat your flutie flakes, and watch him kick a$$ and take names. Watch him steal the opposing defensive coordinaters lunch money and then kick him in the balls for good measure. Watch him execute, in both senses of the word.

Unless it's a meaningless game in Miami.

I don't see Brady EVER sitting again unless he's injured or the game is a kill, one way or the other. However, I personally am rooting for a Flutie showing, simply because I know how much Garb loves & admires him & she deserves to see him in action...

Flutie must never make the team. You hear me? Nevah! Whomever runs that runt over - on Route 9 in Natick - will be forever be my hero.

come on Garb. let go of your emotions..tell us how you really feel....look at it this way, you lose Troy but gain another runt in his place lol

I don't see Brady EVER sitting again unless he's injured or the game is a kill, one way or the other. However, I personally am rooting for a Flutie showing, simply because I know how much Garb loves & admires him & she deserves to see him in action...

:lol:

'yadda, 'yadda, 'yadda....and your pain is being a Jest fan....

Archived