One thing should be clear...

RichardSeymour

yea I was scratching my head too Max-I know RS hasn't been around much and all but I guess he hasn't even been just reading the site .If he had he would have noticed there has NOT been a lot of that we're gonna overtake NE stuff-well at least since Tex was banished

You are not looking real hard.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30847&highlight=Jets+will+win+the+Superbowl

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30499&highlight=Jets+will+win+the+Superbowl

Wes Welker for a contract like that AND a 2nd round pick? Sorry man, that's just silly.

He has not signed anything yet. He is only up for a visit

The Patriots' courting of receiver Wes Welker took another step today, as Welker is en route to Gillette Stadium to visit with team officials.

"I really think it

Come on now..that's the norm for those 2 posters..ecurb has about 9 threads where he predicts the Jets going to the Super Bowl.

In general, SFJ and Max are correct.

Until the Jets can actually beat one of the better teams, I'm not buying they will win the division. We've seen this for years. The Jets look good at times, but when it comes down to winning games against the better teams, they always find ways to lose. As great a job Mangini did last season, the Jets were the same old Jets against the better teams.

Yeah they beat the Pats in NE during the regular season, but in the playoffs, they were embarrassed in the second half of that game.

This notion that the Pats are long gone and dead is just stupid. I wish it were true, but the fact is, it took the biggest comeback in AFC Championship history for the Colts to beat the Pats. Teams that make it to the AFC Championship game, almost win, and then have two first round draft picks, pick up some good free agents, usually shouldn't be considered dead.

Like I said, i wish it were true, but until the Jets actually start beating the better teams on a consistent basis, it's hard for me to believe they can win the big games in the playoffs.

Come on now..that's the norm for those 2 posters..ecurb has about 9 threads where he predicts the Jets going to the Super Bowl.

In general, SFJ and Max are correct.

Then why did BZ win the debate?

Not, because he made a good argument. He won because people want to hear and believe what he said. Just because they are not as vocal as the lunatic fringe does not mean they are not out there.

Then why did BZ win the debate?

Not, because he made a good argument. He won because people want to hear and believe what he said. Just because they are not as vocal as the lunatic fringe does not mean they are not out there.

BZ won the debate for 2 reasons.

1)This is a Jets board

2)More people hate TX than like him

But..there hasn't been any brash threads about how the Jets are going to win the super bowl lately.

BZ won the debate for 2 reasons.

1)This is a Jets board

2)More people hate TX than like him

But..there hasn't been any brash threads about how the Jets are going to win the super bowl lately.

That is because Brucey is at work.

In the thread discussing the argument, alot of people were drinking BZ's kool-aid.

That is because Brucey is at work.

In the thread discussing the argument, alot of people were drinking BZ's kool-aid.

But,the whole premise of Max and SFJ's argument was that lately there hasn't been any ''delusional homerism''..and they're right..regardless of what BZ is doing right now.;)

But,the whole premise of Max and SFJ's argument was that lately there hasn't been any ''delusional homerism''..and they're right..regardless of what BZ is doing right now.;)

I agree with that BP.

I'm annoyed that RichardSeymour just happens to rock up to JN after the Pats made a splash in Free Agency to rub it in the Jets fans faces.

That's not cool in my book.

It's the offseason, who cares who posts or don't post. I haven't posted since the SB cause I've been busy with work and life and there really isn't much to talk about in regards to football and the Jets.. Yeah it's nice theories and who they should pick and sign, but the fact is, it really doesn't matter until they actually do something.

If some Pats fan wants to brag about somebody they signed, who cares. I'm sure we'd brag if the Jets signed somebody good that made them better.

I agree with that BP.

I'm annoyed that RichardSeymour just happens to rock up to JN after the Pats made a splash in Free Agency to rub it in the Jets fans faces.

That's not cool in my book.

Absolutely but at least we didn't have to hear about the model or is it the nympho?:)

Hang in there Mike...read Sperms article. Aside from knocking most of our players he's correct in that we will be ok.

He did slam almost everyone. I think the flag girls were safe. But pretty much everyone else got the old sperm backhand.

:box:

Richard Seymour has until midnight tonight to accept my acceptance of his $50 bet offer. Otherwise acceptance will be negated and all parties will no longer be tied to each other.

Hey now.

Seriously though if he doesn't show up the bet is off. I only accepted it to drive up post counts. If that isn't going to happen I am out!

:Nuts:

Max he just showed up to brag and has now crawled back to his rock. Pretty sad actually because I use to really respect RS and liked to read his posts but it seems he has fallen to the darkside with Darth Tx.

Yeah I am not taking that bet. He won't be around much. In fairness I wouldn't be either if I was dating a super model.

Archived