Check out this catch Roy Williams had in mini-camp

Matt39

Terrible throw by Harrington...I give 7 starts this year before he rides the pine.

Not that I need to remind y'all, but this is only mini camp, and you can throw bad to those wide outs. Mike Williams can catch anything. Roy makes those catches. He made a few last year. And, like I said, it was mini camp! He'll be fine.

Not that I need to remind y'all, but this is only mini camp, and you can throw bad to those wide outs. Mike Williams can catch anything. Roy makes those catches. He made a few last year. And, like I said, it was mini camp! He'll be fine.

Quit making excuses for your Lions. At least I am man enough to admit Aaron Brooks sucks. :lol:

I really dont care about dem cowboys!

I care abut them JETS! :mrgreen:

Somebody has to say it so I suppose it might as well be a Patriots fan. Do you even read freaking threads before you post? :lol:

Quit making excuses for your Lions. At least I am man enough to admit Aaron Brooks sucks. :lol:

Hey, when you're throwing to, basically, me, you get a bone or two. Tom, not those kind of bones, relax. I mean, besides a hobbled Roy Williams (who did have ankle surgery after the season), can you name a Lions receiver?

But yeah, he did choke under the pass rush, and sucked last year. The whole point is that he did do it in college, and he has shown he can do it in the pros. Not with any consistancy, but we'll see what he can do this year. I mean, with the two Williams, Rogers, Pollard, Kevin Johnson, and Kevin Jones... there are no excuses. But, the Lions only hope this year resides in your boy, Orlovsky. Garcia sucks.

And, to be on topic, so I'm not accused of hijaking... Roy makes circus catches seem routine. He did kinda own two time Pro Bowler Dre Bly, on that.

Hey Smizzy, couldn't help but notice that signature. :shock: Did you go see Sin City? If so, what did you think? Pretty awesome eh?

No...but i did read an amazing review on here by one of our members....I can't remember who it was but it was genius!

No...but i did read an amazing review on here by one of our members....I can't remember who it was but it was genius!

:lol: Thanks. I would write another review but would you believe I haven't watched another movie since then? :shock:

Hey, when you're throwing to, basically, me, you get a bone or two. Tom, not those kind of bones, relax. I mean, besides a hobbled Roy Williams (who did have ankle surgery after the season), can you name a Lions receiver?

But yeah, he did choke under the pass rush, and sucked last year. The whole point is that he did do it in college, and he has shown he can do it in the pros. Not with any consistancy, but we'll see what he can do this year. I mean, with the two Williams, Rogers, Pollard, Kevin Johnson, and Kevin Jones... there are no excuses. But, the Lions only hope this year resides in your boy, Orlovsky. Garcia sucks.

And, to be on topic, so I'm not accused of hijaking... Roy makes circus catches seem routine. He did kinda own two time Pro Bowler Dre Bly, on that.

Bly. try. minicamp?

Archived