Free vip content

SD Jets Fan

I have been lurking on this site for a long time. I am a vip member on ji but I wont be re-newing. I read the Wadsworth story over at ji yesterday. Yet when anyone brought up this site they deleted it. Lame then they locked the thread. I dont post much but I am glad I signed up here with a different name. I know I will be villified for this post. I don't care though. These interent wars are dumb. But I am tired of getting ripped off. I am paying for content and you have better content here for free. I am going to post some examples of what my 55 dollars is getting me. Lame yet again. I just think it is wrong that they post your content and dont credit the source. Sperm Edwards article is on ji as well and they wont mention where it came from. I am not re-newing because it is definitely not worth my money. The forums are loaded with offtopic stuff. All I want is jets news. I can get that elsewhere so I will let my account expire.

DOLPHINS COACHING SEARCH REACHES CITY

By MARK CANNIZZARO

Brian SchottenheimerJanuary 11, 2007 -- Wayne Huizenga's extensive whirlwind head coach search took him to both New York and New Jersey yesterday. According to someone familiar with his plans, the Dolphins' owner first flew his private jet to Newark Airport and met with Giants' defensive coordinator Tim Lewis in the morning, then he flew to Republic Airport in Farmingdale on Long Island, where he met with Jets' offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer.

The 32-year-old Schottenheimer, who just completed his first season as the Jets' offensive coordinator, is one of 12 candidates who've interviewed with Huizenga. Later yesterday, Huizenga flew to Detroit to interview Lions' offensive coordinator Mike Martz.

Schottenheimer has only one year of experience as an NFL coordinator after working as a quarterbacks coach under his father, Marty, in Washington (2001) and in San Diego (2002-05). The loss of Schottenheimer would be a difficult blow to Eric Mangini, considering the intricate system he brought in and the chemistry he'd developed with the players, particularly Chad Pennington, who orchestrated his no-huddle offense so well.

If Schottenheimer were to leave, whomever was to replace him would the Pennington's fourth offensive coordinator in the last four years (Paul Hackett, Mike Heimerdinger and Schottenheimer have coached each of the last three years).

"On one hand, I'd be happy for Coach Schottenheimer," Jets' GM Mike Tannenbaum said yesterday. "He's done a great job for us and worked hard. If and when he would leave, we'd have to work hard to replace him. If he went to someone in the division, that's just another obstacle we'd have to deal with."

Though the Jets are expected to have some $25 to $28 million with which to work under the salary cap, Tannenbaum indicated that they were not going to get into any bidding wars for high-priced free agents. That could mean players such as Patriots' CB Asante Samuel and Bills' CB Nate Clements might not be in their plans.

"It has to be about value," Tannenbaum said. "You have to accept the consequences of any decision you make, whether good or bad, and it stays on your cap."

Tannenbaum indicated that keeping the Jets players is more of a priority, meaning the Jets will likely sign WR Jerricho Cotchery and LB Victor Hobson, both with one more year on their respective contracts, to long-term deals as they did with LB Bryan Thomas during the season.

He also indicated that staying with a running back-by-committee system might be a possibility, citing teams like New England, Dallas, Atlanta and Jacksonville have had success that way.

I am tired of playing nice with Sooth. Every time we do the right thing with him. And what do we get in return? Disrespect.

We had our content posted on their site the past two days. No return link either time.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139000

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139087

I was going to email Sooth about it yesterday but I didn't. He knows what he is doing. And I figured I would just end up fighting with him and really didn't have the energy. Instead I emailed another JI mod. I told him I didn't think it was right to take our content without crediting the source. I didn't get a response to my email. I have no idea if they got the email yet or not. But it doesn't matter. Because they stole our content so I shouldn't have to track people down for an explanation.

I have no problem with people taking our content. It is flattering actually. We run a free fan site that we are all very proud of. We were able to break a story that several mainstream beat reporters wrote about AFTER us.

Rather than fight with Sooth about it we will just play by his rules.

Welcome SD JETS FAN, JetNation is the best JETS website and its free.... so have fun and post away...

I am always very glad when I see crap like this that I found JN before JI or TGG... lol I dont think I should count the fact that I had 1,500 posts on the ESPN boards... those REALLY suck...

We also have an arcade here... :Banane43::Banane43:

I am tired of playing nice with Sooth. Every time we do the right thing with him. And what do we get in return? Disrespect.

We had our content posted on their site the past two days. No return link either time.

I was going to email Sooth about it yesterday but I didn't. He knows what he is doing. And I figured I would just end up fighting with him and really didn't have the energy. Instead I emailed another JI mod. I told him I didn't think it was right to take our content without crediting the source. I didn't get a response to my email. I have no idea if they got the email yet or not. But it doesn't matter. Because they stole our content so I shouldn't have to track people down for an explanation.

I have no problem with people taking our content. It is flattering actually. We run a free fan site that we are all very proud of. We were able to break a story that several mainstream beat reporters wrote about AFTER us.

C'mon Max...

Be the bigger man here..

Don't lose your way..

C'mon Max...

Be the bigger man here..

Don't lose your way..

I have done that for two years. I am not going to do anything. I am just saying that if people post our content and the source shows up as *********.com then I will not delete content that comes from that site. All anybody wants is a footnote. A link to where the article comes from. Since we don't own *********.com they need to either not use our stuff or credit it properly.

That's all.

This has nothing to do with the posters of JI. They are doing nothing wrong. This has to do with Sooth being petty. That is his right and his choice. If he wants to act as if we don't exist that is okay. But at the same time he should act like our content doesn't exist.

It is all or nothing.

I have done that for two years. I am not going to do anything. I am just saying that if people post our content and the source shows up as *********.com then I will not delete content that comes from that site. All anybody wants is a footnote. A link to where the article comes from. Since we don't own *********.com they need to either not use our stuff or credit it properly.

That's all.

This has nothing to do with the posters of JI. They are doing nothing wrong. This has to do with Sooth being petty. That is his right and his choice. If he wants to act as if we don't exist that is okay. But at the same time he should act like our content doesn't exist.

It is all or nothing.

in the media business doing things like what has just happened would earn you the title of "scumbag".... considering both of these sites are basically news and information sites... I think you know where Im going with this...

that is all

I have been lurking on this site for a long time. I am a vip member on ji but I wont be re-newing. I read the Wadsworth story over at ji yesterday. Yet when anyone brought up this site they deleted it. Lame then they locked the thread. I dont post much but I am glad I signed up here with a different name. I know I will be villified for this post. I don't care though. These interent wars are dumb. But I am tired of getting ripped off. I am paying for content and you have better content here for free. I am going to post some examples of what my 55 dollars is getting me. Lame yet again. I just think it is wrong that they post your content and dont credit the source. Sperm Edwards article is on ji as well and they wont mention where it came from. I am not re-newing because it is definitely not worth my money. The forums are loaded with offtopic stuff. All I want is jets news. I can get that elsewhere so I will let my account expire.

POTW NOM

F-you haters!

in the media business doing things like what has just happened would earn you the title of "scumbag".... considering both of these sites are basically news and information sites... I think you know where Im going with this...

that is all

Well generally the bully keeps up his bully-like antics until the other party actually stands up for themselves. I am not going to delete SD Jets Fans posts. If that makes me small for being part of internet drama so be it. But 2 things in my defense:

1. It is the offseason

2. I am tired of having people steal our work. They are glomming of our hard work. It's not right.

Oh and another thing Sooth. Tuck in your shirt, tie your shoes, wipe that smile off your face and clean your room.

6D_ZZdq1-tA

Well generally the bully keeps up his bully-like antics until the other party actually stands up for themselves. I am not going to delete SD Jets Fans posts. If that makes me small for being part of internet drama so be it. But 2 things in my defense:

1. It is the offseason

2. I am tired of having people steal our work. They are glomming of our hard work. It's not right.

Oh and another thing Sooth. Tuck in your shirt, tie your shoes, wipe that smile off your face and clean your room.

As you should, it was clearly a story that broke news on THIS website... to delete credit for it on purpose becuase he was so insecure about his own site is flat out stupid.

You can at least get a laugh in knowing that he is scared enough of JETNATION to pretend he can actually hide it from his members... while knowing that they are all slowly finding their way to the other more green side of the internet... lol

A few problems with this dee snyder based jab:

1.you cannot tie flip flops

2.are you talking literal smile or the bacon smiley on the "happy face" pancakes? Cause thats kinda important

1. It is the offseason

6D_ZZdq1-tA

All I can add in the way of agreeing 100% with you is: Screw the dark side !!

Normally I would just get rid of this thread. But I am tired of playing nice with Sooth. Every time we do the right thing with him. And what do we get in return? Disrespect.

Max..

Why don't you invite Sooth out to a nice dinner...

Then maybe we can merge these sites, and turn it into the ultimate jets fan utopia..

That would hurt the real enemy hear.. TGG.com

This guy came here and posted this as a lesson to Sooth. I am all for letting that lesson be learned. They stole our content and then one of their members punished them by publishing their content here for free.

Content id like to add that is about as worthless as t!ts on a woodchuck. How the hell are there JI VIP members? Are people seriously getting roped in by a lousy T-shirt and a koozie? and some free photos?

This guy came here and posted this as a lesson to Sooth. I am all for letting that lesson be learned. They stole our content and then one of their members punished them by publishing their content here for free.

Content id like to add that is about as worthless as tits on a woodchuck. Who the hell are there JI VIP members? Are people seriously getting roped in by a lousy T-shirt and a koozie? and some free photos?

I would pay money if you could produce a picture of a woodchuck that came in close to c cup range.

It is a strange fetish I know.

Max..

Why don't you invite Sooth out to a nice dinner...

Then maybe we can merge these sites, and turn it into the ultimate jets fan utopia..

That would hurt the real enemy hear.. TGG.com

I swear to god.... If Max tries to Merge with Sooth or Petro...I will Kill him & the rest of the mods and burn this whole mother*ucker down to the ground!

It will never happen. Even if Max fires me for sleeping with his wife...I will still never let him merge with those 2 dildo farmers.

I would pay money if you could produce a picture of a woodchuck that came in close to c cup range.

It is a strange fetish I know.

Im starting to get too fast with photoshop...

will this do?

woodchuckboobs1.gif

Archived