Tickets for Jets - Fins in Miami

Green DNA

For anyone that is going to the Fins game in December, is there in any interest in trying to get a block of tickets to the game (must be at least 25 tix)? There is no guarantee of getting the tix (see attached link) but it wouldn't hurt to try. You would need to make a solid commitment as the tix will be allocated and paid for as soon as the season tix process is over (late May).

Let me know and if there are enough definites , I will submit an application.

I am going to send the application in this afternoon and I am going to ask for 30 tix (25 is the minimum). I think that between the travellers and the Florida based Jets fans we can fill them up. No money is necessary now as they accomodate season ticket requests first (Bwaaahaaahaa) and then repeat groups. The Fins can still reject the application, but we should know within a month or so and then they will be looking for some cash. For those that are interested and have not yet contacted me, just PM me with the number of tix that you would like.

Thirty Jets fans bunched together would make a clearly audible J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! chant.

I am going to send the application in this afternoon and I am going to ask for 30 tix (25 is the minimum). I think that between the travellers and the Florida based Jets fans we can fill them up. No money is necessary now as they accomodate season ticket requests first (Bwaaahaaahaa) and then repeat groups. The Fins can still reject the application, but we should know within a month or so and then they will be looking for some cash. For those that are interested and have not yet contacted me, just PM me with the number of tix that you would like.

Thirty Jets fans bunched together would make a clearly audible J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! chant.

good luck, last year they turned down the SFJFC for group tickets and they tried to force you to buy Cardinals tickets or tehy wouldn't sell group Jet tickets, hope they dont pull that crap this year

good luck, last year they turned down the SFJFC for group tickets and they tried to force you to buy Cardinals tickets or tehy wouldn't sell group Jet tickets, hope they dont pull that crap this year

The application for 30 tix was faxed in on Friday, I will let everyone know the outcome as soon as I hear back from them. How pitiful is it when you need to tie in ticket sales to a less desireable game. Hopefully they won't try to muscle us into buying tix to a crappy game (like the Patriots for example). No matter what, we will be there for our ninth home game in our home away from home.

Yep................

They turned us down to. Tried to get 50 seats, and they tried to make us buy a package.

With the new coaching staff coming in people are wanting to see what happens with them, and I suspect they will pull the same crap this year again.

Of course they want to sell out, but they don't want to have large pockets of Jets Fans together.

Geez, how dumb I keep putting my reply into the middel of the quote.

By the way if you can get it done without commiting to some other game I won't go to see, I'm in for two

Geez, how dumb I keep putting my reply into the middel of the quote.

By the way if you can get it done without commiting to some other game I won't go to see, I'm in for two

We will only buy the tix for this game with no conditions attached. If that can't be done we are probably on our own. I'll put you on the list for a pair.

Archived