Official JN Poll: Are you Happy With the Thomas Jones Trade?

Smizzy

Official JN Poll: Are you Happy With the Thomas Jones Trade?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Official JN Poll: Are you Happy With the Thomas Jones Trade?

• Yes
    • No

upon further review: I like this trade. He is 29 so he has 2-3 starting caliber years left in him and by that time we will be able to see if leon is a starting caliber guy or be able to move on a try to get/sign/draft someone else. Gives us more time to sit back and be patient in our search for the running back of the future. Being forced to rush and pay to much or give up to much would suck.

This was an awesome move by the FO. Basically, we got Thomas Jones as the 37th pick in the draft, certainly a good value move. AND we still get to have two second round picks with which we can still do a lot of things. We got a capable every-down back for moving down 25 spots...

Very good move. This takes care of one of our major needs and we don't need to worry about drafting a RB now. We also managed to get a valuable pick out of it. Very good move, and I imagine the Tangini-bashing will cease after this.

Good deal in my opinion...but ive got to say, now that he's going to get a new contract, i doubt we'll sign Porter, unfortunately. Who knows though, I guess it really depends, but I don't know if they'll have enough cap now.

Very good move. This takes care of one of our major needs and we don't need to worry about drafting a RB now. We also managed to get a valuable pick out of it. Very good move, and I imagine the Tangini-bashing will cease after this.

don't hold your breath, the bashing will go on and on and on.

Archived