PatsFanTX Active more than a month after being banned?

ECURB

Last Activity: 02-22-2007 02:01 PM

He was banned on 1-9-07

Can you still log in and stuff when your banned?

Sure Im crazy for noticing this... but if there is a big scary monster following you... you look over your shoulder now and then to make sure it is really gone... :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got banned for violating our sexual harassment policy. He turned down the advances of a moderator. That is definitely against our policy.

Ecurb when you are banned I think you can log and you just get that message that says you are banned. Actually when you get banned the moderators can put in a message to be displayed. Some of GOBs are priceless.

You can't see any forums though.

He got banned for violating our sexual harassment policy. He turned down the advances of a moderator. That is definitely against our policy.

Ecurb when you are banned I think you can log and you just get that message that says you are banned. Actually when you get banned the moderators can put in a message to be displayed. Some of GOBs are priceless.

You can't see any forums though.

:rl::rl::rl:

So that means we have proof that TX tried to log in.... priceless...

Come on haha I'm being serious. Can someone answer me ?

Tx got banned for trolling. I think that is what the kids today are calling it. He and I were pretty friendly and he had told me he was going to take a break from the board. He was pissing a lot of people off with his constant Jets bashing. Ironically this is his last post:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=407546&postcount=43

He came back the night the Jets lost to the Pats and talked smack. He is a good guy, imo he was just a little out of control here. We don't need to be reminded that the Jets haven't won it all in a long time. We remember that all on our own!

I talked to Mike (TX) the other day. He is doing well and believe it or not, has survived the trauma of being removed from a message board. LOL

Mike's doing well and has moved on with no hard feelings. Everyone else should do the same and leave the guy alone. he may have annoyed a lot of you, but he's still a good guy and not exactly a mass murderer. This internet thing needs to be put into perspective.

Tx got banned for trolling. I think that is what the kids today are calling it. He and I were pretty friendly and he had told me he was going to take a break from the board. He was pissing a lot of people off with his constant Jets bashing. Ironically this is his last post:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=407546&postcount=43

He came back the night the Jets lost to the Pats and talked smack. He is a good guy, imo he was just a little out of control here. We don't need to be reminded that the Jets haven't won it all in a long time. We remember that all on our own!

I agree with Max that TX was a good guy and I was also friendly with him but what he did after the playoff game made me cringe.

Kind of like RichardSeymour starting a thread the other day about how great the Pats have been in Free Agency after not posting forever.

As an opposing fan on a Jets message board I try not to be a dick. Well not to often anyway!

I talked to Mike (TX) the other day. He is doing well and believe it or not, has survived the trauma of being removed from a message board. LOL

Mike's doing well and has moved on with no hard feelings. Everyone else should do the same and leave the guy alone. he may have annoyed a lot of you, but he's still a good guy and not exactly a mass murderer. This internet thing needs to be put into perspective.

kind of funny you say that considering you have taken time out of your day to **** on things I have said or done that werent half as annoying as TX was... :roll:

He really just isnt a good guy, he got humor out of pissing people off on a daily basis... I dont know where you come from but everywhere I have been we call that a jerk.

I dont want to turn this thread into a TX Bashing sort of thing, IM not really into that... but I wont let it go down as you making him out to be a good guy, he just isnt.

Yep,I agree GOB.

I agree with Max that TX was a good guy and I was also friendly with him but what he did after the playoff game made me cringe.

Kind of like RichardSeymour starting a thread the other day about how great the Pats have been in Free Agency after not posting forever.

As an opposing fan on a Jets message board I try not to be a dick. Well not to often anyway!

You never get any further out of line than the rest of us, and usually are pretty level headed on things... its actually strange to have an opposing fan that contributes to the MB i a good way.... dont let that go to your head "MATE" lol

kind of funny you say that considering you have taken time out of your day to **** on things I have said or done that werent half as annoying as TX was... :roll:

He really just isnt a good guy, he got humor out of pissing people off on a daily basis... I dont know where you come from but everywhere I have been we call that a jerk.

I dont want to turn this thread into a TX Bashing sort of thing, IM not really into that... but I wont let it go down as you making him out to be a good guy, he just isnt.

I'd swap him for you and all your "additions" in a heatbeat.

I'd swap him for you and all your "additions" in a heatbeat.

You have already made your bias against me very clear in other thread... funny how I knew it was only a matter of time before you took the time to yet again come in a thread I started and find yet another way to say you dont like me...

TX was a complete Jerk with the clear objective of pissing off JETS fans, the fact that you even humor the idea of him coming back makes me wonder if your even a JETS fan yourself... considering I guess you like the guy that took joy out of pissing of other loyal Jets fans.

ecurb,I know TX was annoying to a lot of posters..but some of the posters here have known him for years,and don't let him get under their skin..

You're the one who started the thread,and if you don't like what you're hearing,maybe you shouldn't have started it to begin with..as Max would say..''just sayin''

ecurb,I know TX was annoying to a lot of posters..but some of the posters here have known him for years,and don't let him get under their skin..

You're the one who started the thread,and if you don't like what you're hearing,maybe you shouldn't have started it to begin with..as Max would say..''just sayin''

Getting under someones skin or not... I have heard the whole story about how he wasnt always a complete jerk... fact remains he was a complete Jerk the whole time I have been here.

Its ok to joke around sometimes, its OK to give another POV... TX clearly wanted to screw with people and its the only reason he came here, do you really think he was here to talk football?? He stalked people on the board and waited to come in with a stupid comment and stir the pot. Calling him a Jerk is the nice way to put it.

I have ZERO respect for people whos goal in life is nothing of substance, TX's goal was to piss people off and he is a jerk for that (again biting my tounge on some much better wording).

So if guys like GOB and NJ would rather sit around and defend a complete Jerk and throw me under the bus... fine... be my guest... but they are sinking in the same POS boat that TX is...

Defend a jerk and you are a jerk.

a lot of us like him Guns...but it WAS time to move on

You have already made your bias against me very clear in other thread... funny how I knew it was only a matter of time before you took the time to yet again come in a thread I started and find yet another way to say you dont like me...

TX was a complete Jerk with the clear objective of pissing off JETS fans, the fact that you even humor the idea of him coming back makes me wonder if your even a JETS fan yourself... considering I guess you like the guy that took joy out of pissing of other loyal Jets fans.

Tx forgot more about football than you'll ever know. If you don't want people's opinion's -try keeping yours to yourself and you won't have to worry about it. I flat gaurentee you if you start a thread that only you post in - I won't be reading or responding to it.

Getting under someones skin or not... I have heard the whole story about how he wasnt always a complete jerk... fact remains he was a complete Jerk the whole time I have been here.

Its ok to joke around sometimes, its OK to give another POV... TX clearly wanted to screw with people and its the only reason he came here, do you really think he was here to talk football?? He stalked people on the board and waited to come in with a stupid comment and stir the pot. Calling him a Jerk is the nice way to put it.

I have ZERO respect for people whos goal in life is nothing of substance, TX's goal was to piss people off and he is a jerk for that (again biting my tounge on some much better wording).

So if guys like GOB and NJ would rather sit around and defend a complete Jerk and throw me under the bus... fine... be my guest... but they are sinking in the same POS boat that TX is...

Defend a jerk and you are a jerk.

It was a mute point that YOU brought up.nobody was talking about him until YOU made this thread,right?

ecurb -- drop it. Seriously. As BP just pointed out, you started this thread. What's the point? (Don't answer that).

Tx is friends with many of us. When we started this board he helped me out a ton. Banning him was not fun for me, nor was it easy. I did it because I felt it was in the best interests of the board.

No reason to gloat. If you wanted him banned, you got what you wished for. I don't really appreciate the whole rub his nose in it thing.

ecurb -- drop it. Seriously. As BP just pointed out, you started this thread. What's the point? (Don't answer that).

Tx is friends with many of us. When we started this board he helped me out a ton. Banning him was not fun for me, nor was it easy. I did it because I felt it was in the best interests of the board.

No reason to gloat. If you wanted him banned, you got what you wished for. I don't really appreciate the whole rub his nose in it thing.

get the padlock out Max

seems like ecurb made the thread to ask about what happens after you get BANT and things escalated. No need to start calling names and such. Some people don't like him, some people do that is always gonna happen in life.

Archived