PatsFanTX Active more than a month after being banned?

ECURB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup.

More like a few silly pats fans that waste their time on another teams message baord becuase their team doesnt have a large enough fan base to have a great message board like the JETS have... :)

Max,I'm looking through the site rules and nowhere in there is anything about a mandatory thread/post complaining about pat fans being on a jet board every 6 weeks. Seriously,how many times does this crap need to get played out?

There are pats fans here regularly on a Jets board. Deal with it.

Max,I'm looking through the site rules and nowhere in there is anything about a mandatory thread/post complaining about pat fans being on a jet board every 6 weeks. Seriously,how many times does this crap need to get played out?

is there a rule against it?

TX would have been complained about, JETS fan or PATS fan... he was just flat out annoying... we compained about Jetfan16 we will complain about TX...

There are some good Pats fans that come here and offer substance to the board... there is nothing wrong with that at all and I think most would agree with me.

TX would have been complained about, JETS fan or PATS fan... he was just flat out annoying... we compained about Jetfan16 we will complain about TX...

There are some good Pats fans that come here and offer substance to the board... there is nothing wrong with that at all and I think most would agree with me.

You REALLY miss TX, don't you? Hey, he's a regular over a JI....wait, are you banned from there too?

You REALLY miss TX, don't you? Hey, he's a regular over a JI....wait, are you banned from there too?

This is the one and only JETS message board (other than ESPN if that counts) with ecurb as a user. I have never been a memeber of JI and dont plan on it... I have looked around over there and its nowhere near as good as JN is, especially with TX gone.

This is the one and only JETS message board (other than ESPN if that counts) with ecurb as a user. I have never been a memeber of JI and dont plan on it... I have looked around over there and its nowhere near as good as JN is, especially with TX gone.

please dont take this wrong..you seem like a good guy ecurb, and it is obvious that you really werent a tx fan... but there are a bunch of us here who do like him ( yeah, myself included) aand it would be cool if you didnt slam him when he wasnt here to defend himself..

there takes a lot of people to make the world go round.. :D

but maybe it is time to let this subject go... it is a done deal.....

please dont take this wrong..you seem like a good guy ecurb, and it is obvious that you really werent a tx fan... but there are a bunch of us here who do like him ( yeah, myself included) aand it would be cool if you didnt slam him when he wasnt here to defend himself..

Its fine I can see where both sides come from... let me put it this way though..

You think its wrong for me to slam him without him being here to defend himself (which wasnt my intent of the thread it just went that way as it usually does with him)

I think its wrong for him to be made out as a good guy without him being here to make a fool of himself and be a jerk for everyone to see.

I think everyone has gotten their point across and it can end now...

I really was just curious if he was being allowed back in...

Oh look, it's Bumbelina, otherwise known as the VOICE OF REASON!

I think it's time for a meeting of the minds: me, you and Verde. I miss our little meetings in the hen house....all that cackling....feathers flying.....slamming people in private....LOL!

Oh look, it's Bumbelina, otherwise known as the VOICE OF REASON!

I think it's time for a meeting of the minds: me, you and Verde. I miss our little meetings in the hen house....all that cackling....feathers flying.....slamming people in private....LOL!

now ...how darn scary is that... me...the voice or reason.. lol.. all we need is four horsemen and i smell the apocalypse around the corner! :happy0071:

who me??? slamming people??? are you trying to tarnish my reputation? ;)

now ...how darn scary is that... me...the voice or reason.. lol.. all we need is four horsemen and i smell the apocalypse around the corner! :happy0071:

who me??? slamming people??? are you trying to tarnish my reputation? ;)

Fine, Verde and I slam, you just giggle...or is that cackle? Whatever....

Anway, did I miss the meeting where Ecurb was designated the "voice of JetNation?" Just wondering.

Fine, Verde and I slam, you just giggle...or is that cackle? Whatever....

Anway, did I miss the meeting where Ecurb was designated the "voice of JetNation?" Just wondering.

I just have a big mouth... no designation needed :)

Its fine I can see where both sides come from... let me put it this way though..

You think its wrong for me to slam him without him being here to defend himself (which wasnt my intent of the thread it just went that way as it usually does with him)

I think its wrong for him to be made out as a good guy without him being here to make a fool of himself and be a jerk for everyone to see.

I think everyone has gotten their point across and it can end now...

I really was just curious if he was being allowed back in...

Then why did a majority of the board vote to keep Tex when madmike proposed if they should leave?

The sad thing is you are right. Unfortunately, the loud voices won out and got Tex banned. Hooray for you.

Yeah. He met with himself and decided. We're just the lucky board members who get all the fruits.

:Banane43: - - ha f'ker...beat you to it.

PFISKH, I can't stand you or any Patsie troll, but I can deal with you.

Tex is a monster douchebag, one I'd prefer not to deal with.....huge difference

This board is MUCH, MUCH better without that guy on here. As a matter of fact, i couldn't even imagine him coming back.

Then why did a majority of the board vote to keep Tex when madmike proposed if they should leave?

The sad thing is you are right. Unfortunately, the loud voices won out and got Tex banned. Hooray for you.

That's not what happened. But the truth need not apply here I guess.

Seconded... the board ain't quite what it used to be.

Loud voices won out? Hey..Maybe if when the JN staff asked him to tone it down and talk football he shouldn't have gone all "f-you make me" on us. Not for nothing but TX got more chances than anyone. It was a full calender yr since his last post worth reading.

There a ton less headaches to deal with now that TX's act is somewhere else. He was under the impression it was our privilege to have him post here...when if fact it was the other way around.

Oh well...2000 Jets fans are happy about it and 7 aren't.

offseason, draft is pretty far away and all the big free agents are signed. Oh, and thanks Max, but I would be too tempted to write something like "Your wife is gonna leave you, the kid isn't yours and everyone hates you"

seems like ecurb made the thread to ask about what happens after you get BANT and things escalated. No need to start calling names and such. Some people don't like him, some people do that is always gonna happen in life.

There will be a follow up "E" true hollywood story on him in the near future. "Life after JN"

offseason, draft is pretty far away and all the big free agents are signed. Oh, and thanks Max, but I would be too tempted to write something like "Your wife is gonna leave you, the kid isn't yours and everyone hates you"

That wouldn't be right.

I think Hallmark cards are more your thing!

PFISKH, I can't stand you or any Patsie troll, but I can deal with you.

Tex is a monster douchebag, one I'd prefer not to deal with.....huge difference

This board is MUCH, MUCH better without that guy on here. As a matter of fact, i couldn't even imagine him coming back.

Ah, the troll word. It's been a while since I've been described as a troll. Good. For a moment there I thought I was a well-respected member of JetNation. Whew.....I was worried. :P

Archived