PatsFanTX Active more than a month after being banned?

ECURB

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, the troll word. It's been a while since I've been described as a troll. Good. For a moment there I thought I was a well-respected member of JetNation. Whew.....I was worried. :P

And Garb...If I came to you and asked you to do something for the sake of the nation would at least consider it ?

Bitch please...

Drop to your knees..

Papa Smizzy gonna give you what you need...

Oh boy...you see what you did? You got him rapping again. You just better pray he stops. I'm not gonna tell you what happens after he gets in the zone....

Bitch please...

Drop to your knees..

Papa Smizzy gonna give you what you need...

Is that a reference to sexual gratuitous behavior?

I have a lawyer on retainer, and he's just a phone call away you know....

;)

You REALLY miss TX, don't you? Hey, he's a regular over a JI....wait, are you banned from there too?

The way he's going he won't last too much longer at JI. He's already been banned several times over there even though he thought he's $55 made him "unbanable"

Loud voices won out? Hey..Maybe if when the JN staff asked him to tone it down and talk football he shouldn't have gone all "f-you make me" on us. Not for nothing but TX got more chances than anyone. It was a full calender yr since his last post worth reading.

There a ton less headaches to deal with now that TX's act is somewhere else. He was under the impression it was our privilege to have him post here...when if fact it was the other way around.

Oh well...2000 Jets fans are happy about it and 7 aren't.

And that's all that counts !! :yahoo:\:D/:good_one::Banane43::happy0071:

Nope, you're right

Now it's the BEST Jets board on the net, where rivals can, well, shoot the sheeeet

Eye of the beholder. And totally depends on perspective.

Loud voices won out? Hey..Maybe if when the JN staff asked him to tone it down and talk football he shouldn't have gone all "f-you make me" on us. Not for nothing but TX got more chances than anyone. It was a full calender yr since his last post worth reading.

There a ton less headaches to deal with now that TX's act is somewhere else. He was under the impression it was our privilege to have him post here...when if fact it was the other way around.

Oh well...2000 Jets fans are happy about it and 7 aren't.

Well yeah... there are now the ecrubs and madmike's of the world who make his life a living hell, he does something about it, and he's the one who gets in trouble. And they still, constantly, harp on him and rip him apart, despite the fact that he's no longer around. Case in point, this thread.

My point isn't that you guys were in the wrong, it's more that this place sucks without him and with some of the people who were kept in his stead.

Well yeah... there are now the ecrubs and madmike's of the world who make his life a living hell, he does something about it, and he's the one who gets in trouble. And they still, constantly, harp on him and rip him apart, despite the fact that he's no longer around. Case in point, this thread.

My point isn't that you guys were in the wrong, it's more that this place sucks without him and with some of the people who were kept in his stead.

:bwahaharoll::animal0024:

Max,I'm looking through the site rules and nowhere in there is anything about a mandatory thread/post complaining about pat fans being on a jet board every 6 weeks. Seriously,how many times does this crap need to get played out?

There are pats fans here regularly on a Jets board. Deal with it.

If I'm reading ecurbs 1st post correctly, which I'm pretty sure I am, he was mearly asking a question. A question, by the way, which STILL hasn't gotten answered. :pats:

SS19 --

Your feedback is important to us. Your call will be answered in the order is was received.

Thank You.

Here's where I'm avoiding ( for the sake of Jets nation) asking if you and Mike (TX ) are brothers or something. ;):pats:

See..talking about someone who can't let go..you probably have more posts in this thread than anybody..I can post some of your own advice to yourself,if you like..I can still do it you know.:lol:

And by actually replying,you're 100% full of ****

This should be locked. Instead I will ask everyone who is fighting in here to post their ages. You know, so we can poke fun at you instead.

i have been 29 for a bunch of years now and am getting really good at it. :lol:

Joewilly has the most funny and or most apology by a poster awards locked up.

on tx's behalf, he did sign up for my apology seminars but was evicted for refusing to turn off his pennyometer during lecture time ;) .

I didn't mind the buzzing sound so much but running out to post became too disruptive.

Intelligent response. And you're one of the reasons this place ain't what it used to be.

You're not banned at JI are you? You could always pop your head in and say hi to TX over there. I'm just sayin'...

Intelligent response. And you're one of the reasons this place ain't what it used to be.

Yeah right... no need to attempt to be funny or patronize me. Above anyone else, I know how things go around here. Remember?

I do remember that you were a mod here for short period of time. I also remember that I asked you to step down because you were always blasting people. You were always mad at somebody.

As a general rule a messageboard shouldn't stress you out.

It is ironic because you are basically saying that people shouldn't complain about Tx. Then you complain about all the new posters. Newsflash: Tx's banning had nothing to do with the new posters. He knows why he was banned.

Archived