PatsFanTX Active more than a month after being banned?

ECURB

Intelligent response. And you're one of the reasons this place ain't what it used to be.

You are such a Drama Queen SS it isn't even effing funny anymore. You sucked absolute balls as a moderator, managing to drive 2 quality posters away from this site, posters who still haven't returned and pissed off a good 35% of the others who fortunately stayed. You have such thin skin that you can't take a lick of joking, criticism or anything negative without crying like a woman who just won a new car on the Oprah Winfrey Show. When you did attempt to respond you resorted to name calling, crying and just about every unprofessional form of behavior you can ask for. You get asked to merely step down because you just weren't working as a moderator here and you responded in true drama queen fashion by leaving the site like the true cry baby you are. Then you just show up out of the blue, create your own "Welcome Back SS" thread to get the attention you want because you're an attention whore, then start crying that this site isn't what it used to be.

I have news for you, no one asked your opinion nor does anyone care to hear it. This place has gotten a lot better in the last year. We not only have more posters signed up, but we have more people fully participating in threads like never before. The people who have stayed with this site through thick and thin, the people who participate and help make this what it is, their opinions matter to the mods and I. The people like you who bailed, cried and continue to whine, we could care less about.

I have a novel idea for you. If you don't like the site now, leave. Go to JI, TGG or somewhere else and spew forth your estrogen filled tantrums, because it's safe to say everyone here is sick of hearing it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are such a Drama Queen SS it isn't even effing funny anymore. You sucked absolute balls as a moderator, managing to drive 2 quality posters away from this site, posters who still haven't returned and pissed off a good 35% of the others who fortunately stayed. You have such thin skin that you can't take a lick of joking, criticism or anything negative without crying like a woman who just won a new car on the Oprah Winfrey Show. When you did attempt to respond you resorted to name calling, crying and just about every unprofessional form of behavior you can ask for. You get asked to merely step down because you just weren't working as a moderator here and you responded in true drama queen fashion by leaving the site like the true cry baby you are. Then you just show up out of the blue, create your own "Welcome Back SS" thread to get the attention you want because you're an attention whore, then start crying that this site isn't what it used to be.

I have news for you, no one asked your opinion nor does anyone care to hear it. This place has gotten a lot better in the last year. We not only have more posters signed up, but we have more people fully participating in threads like never before. The people who have stayed with this site through thick and thin, the people who participate and help make this what it is, their opinions matter to the mods and I. The people like you who bailed, cried and continue to whine, we could care less about.

I have a novel idea for you. If you don't like the site now, leave. Go to JI, TGG or somewhere else and spew forth your estrogen filled tantrums, because it's safe to say everyone here is sick of hearing it.

PWNED. POTW.

Damn. I just turned the lights up, and GOB orders a round on the house.

:wine:

GG, we're out of Diet Dr. Pepper.

dr. pepper is NOT cherry coke... so that is ok, tabor.

how about a virgin pina colada?

by the by...i like stormie and i like gob...

i feel like i am caught between two worlds...

sigh....

Red + Bold + 3 Font = F#CKING PISSED!!

sigh....

I just cleaned out the blender, but I can throw a mix together. Looks like we're staying open a little longer. Someone call the cab company and tell them to hold off.

sigh....

greengal, just so we're clear on this. Are you calling GOB fat?

I just cleaned out the blender, but I can throw a mix together. Looks like we're staying open a little longer. Someone call the cab company and tell them to hold off.

thanks... can i get a cute umbrella in it? :D

greengal, just so we're clear on this. Are you calling GOB fat?

dont be a rabble rouser :lol: ... we need snacks... go in the kitchen and make me some!

Archived