Bo Knows Bo

Guys I bought this book earlier today, "Bo Knows Bo", (Bo Jackson book) for $1 while I was getting my yearly pool pass updated at my housing thing pool place. They were selling books for a dollar and I came across it, picked up, bought it and so far I'm on chapter 3, page 103 and it is a great book and I recommend it to anybody whose a sports fan and we all here obviously are. It's helped me take the ex off my mind for a little bit when I sit down and read this thing, it's an awesome book, a must read!

I think one of the most memorable Bo Jackson plays other than him bulldozing The Boz at the goal line of course was when he threw a runner out at home from the center field wall. That was freaking incredible.

I read that book when it first came out. I was in 8th grade and he was my hero. Funny story, for a while I thought I caused his hip problem. I used to have a poster of him and run sprints every day claiming one day I would be as fast as him. Wasn't too much longer before that was true :cry: Good book, but I don't buy the crap about him being in college for the education. He is still the greatest athlete ever to me.

You're single, now my friend. Time for some single-teenager literature. Forum magazine is always a favorite. Unless you want to skip the lit and go right for the dirty stuff with pictures. Bo Derek before Bo Jackson, I always say! Of course I'm celibate, impotent, and questioning my sexuality right now. What did you say the title of that book was again?

Archived