What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

Gameface is getting hammered in here. But since he ad a post of his deleted in which he berated a respected member of this board, I can't help but think what goes around comes around.

That being said...there is actual football being played. We know everyone has strong feelings on this subject.

So rather than censor everyone I am simply going to move this to the Lounge. The home for all things off topic.

Oh and Go Jets.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the lounge is getting more and more popular.. OY! i remember back in the day...where this was a quiet place to go.. where you could have a kind conversation and some laughs...

i think we might need to add some more couches! :lol:

Gameface is getting hammered in here. But since he ad a post of his deleted in which he berated a respected member of this board, I can't help but think what goes around comes around.

That being said...there is actual football being played. We know everyone has strong feelings on this subject.

So rather than censor everyone I am simply going to move this to the Lounge. The home for all things off topic.

Oh and Go Jets.

Who did he berate?? Oh please let it have been me. I haven't been here over the weekend since I was away at a poker tournament (which I won by 5the way, woohoo). If it was me please PM me with what he said.

the lounge is getting more and more popular.. OY! i remember back in the day...where this was a quiet place to go.. where you could have a kind conversation and some laughs...

i think we might need to add some more couches! :lol:

A loveseat might be nice.

However, too much furniture might clutter up the joint! :)

Deleting posts is a bad thing.

Everybody here is big boys and girls.

Who did he berate?? Oh please let it have been me. I haven't been here over the weekend since I was away at a poker tournament (which I won by 5the way, woohoo). If it was me please PM me with what he said.

Boozer...I said a respected member of this board. You should have stopped reading right there! :mrgreen:

He berated TomShane. Something about the shoes having to match the tie and the belt. It was uncalled for.

Just because TomShane is without fashion...that is no reason for us to pick on him.

Boozer...I said a respected member of this board. You should have stopped reading right there! :mrgreen:

=D>=D>

Well done Max!! I guess it's true, when you leave the door wide open, you gotta expect someone to walk right in.

I couldn't resist man. Just couldn't resist. Besides if I did Tom would have jumped all over it. I am tired of him getting all the glory, :evil:

He berated TomShane. Something about the shoes having to match the tie and the belt. It was uncalled for.

Just because TomShane is without fashion...that is no reason for us to pick on him.

doesn't everyone have a white belt to match their white shoes?

wht_raidio_sq.jpgL121158.jpg

Aw Max... everyone berates Tom. Shouldn't have deleted it. Mostly because I didn't get a chance to see the post. You know what that does to people? Drives em insane! Insane! :wink:

Wow!! You sure are a tough guy hiding behind that keyboard!! 8)

This is my final post on this dump. Anyone who wants to find me knows where I can be found.

This is my final post on this dump. Anyone who wants to find me knows where I can be found.

Knight_Jon_WEB.jpg- Ive met you in real life,your not tough there either.

Oh & don't let the door hit you where the good god split you!!

Anyone who wants to find me knows where I can be found.

Cruising in your PT Cruiser?

Crammed up sooth's ass?

Drunk,passed out with puke all over yourself?

Breaking into homes on thanksgiving and stealing Turkey legs off the family Turkey?

Ding Dong the witch is dead....YES!

Gameface aka Skipper aka Chimp Face aka jetman67 is never posting again! That is amazing news.

In other amazing news, he is still a raging homosexual who is in love with his mother.

LL

Knight_Jon_WEB.jpg

Does he really think this picture will help him sell homes??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Jon Knight(aka Gameface/Gayface/Jetman67) said "Mom, can I borrow your pumps and Sunday bonnet oh and I love you."

hahahahahah!

Guns...thanks for locking this.

It is football season guys.

That means it is time to talk about football. This site is fun because we like to let people have a good time and we don't censor much.

Please make our lives easier by not:

~ Creating fake user names

~ posting personal attacks

Guys the JI thing is what it is. Let's put it all behind us and hopefully have a good time here.

It is football season people. Let's talk about the Jets.

• 2 years later...
Someday, EB, you'll be able to grow a mustache.

Then, you can drop the jealousy.

I already shave chico! And unlike you, no, I don't shave down there!

Man, Bob and Barton have been fighting a long time. :lol:

Archived