What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

To be honest...I don't really care to discuss it anymore.

Im a Mod here @ JetNation.com....I was bannedc from JetsInsider because i got this job,plain & simple.

I guess someone doesn't like competition.

Smizzy is a mod? On an actual website?

Who would be crazy enough to do such a thing???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what annoys me? when i ask a serious question and i get bullsh*t

heres what happened in a nutshell:

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain ass kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

soothe got defensive thats all. since then, he has patched things up a bit at least with me he did so it is all water under the bridge.

thats it

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain ass kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

soothe got defensive thats all. since then, he has patched things up a bit at least with me he did so it is all water under the bridge.

thats it

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain a$$ kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

thats it

Did you hide any tape recorders?

the problem was that word spread because certain people would mail others to let them know about this site and either soothe was reading emails or certain a$$ kissers were ratting people out to soothe. i got banned because i invited a few people here maybe 5 or 6 not like"Hey f this place were all going to THIS place now" but rather" hey check this place out if you want to say crazy stuff"

thats it

Did you hide any tape recorders?

you know what annoys me? when i ask a serious question and i get bullshit

thats it

I never received one warning on that site. It really doesn't matter at this point. But this story couldn't be further from the truth.

you know what annoys me? when i ask a serious question and i get bullshit

thats it

I never received one warning on that site. It really doesn't matter at this point. But this story couldn't be further from the truth.

Bren... Bob the Jets Fan... Max... GG Girl... Verde Girl...

DEFECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!!!!

I like Jetsinsder, but there seems to be an issue between the sites. Intresting thing is, you can't type curse words or the name of THIS website in a message on that site, yet you can type racial slurs without being censored and without even getting warned about being banned. Seems a bit hypocritical to bar a website name from being typed, yet allow posts to go through with racially offensive slurs in them.

Still... I post over there, and I will post here as well. There WILL be things I disagree with here, just like over there. I will continue to make it known what I don't like about both places. So far though, I haven't found any issues here.

Anyway, its good to see some of you are still alove and posting. Bob... I thought you might have moved to Antarctica or something!!!!! Good to know you are still around pal.

Bren... Bob the Jets Fan... Max... GG Girl... Verde Girl...

DEFECTORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!!!!

I like Jetsinsder, but there seems to be an issue between the sites. Intresting thing is, you can't type curse words or the name of THIS website in a message on that site, yet you can type racial slurs without being censored and without even getting warned about being banned. Seems a bit hypocritical to bar a website name from being typed, yet allow posts to go through with racially offensive slurs in them.

Still... I post over there, and I will post here as well. There WILL be things I disagree with here, just like over there. I will continue to make it known what I don't like about both places. So far though, I haven't found any issues here.

Anyway, its good to see some of you are still alove and posting. Bob... I thought you might have moved to Antarctica or something!!!!! Good to know you are still around pal.

There WILL be things I disagree with here, just like over there. I will continue to make it known what I don't like about both places. So far though, I haven't found any issues here.

Fumes...don't be lazy. There is plenty to disagree with here! :wink:

There WILL be things I disagree with here, just like over there. I will continue to make it known what I don't like about both places. So far though, I haven't found any issues here.

Fumes...don't be lazy. There is plenty to disagree with here! :wink:

thats it

thanks to you I was unbanned

thats it

thanks to you I was unbanned

thats it

DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan. I'd really re-evaluate your conception of the events that led to this site because, if you believe any of what you wrote above, you've been snowed.

thats it

DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan. I'd really re-evaluate your conception of the events that led to this site because, if you believe any of what you wrote above, you've been snowed.

Rule number 1) do not think you "know" someone that you are only familar with via the web. These people are not your real friends. They are net-buddies. Sort of real - but not really. Personally, I beleive that until you can look someone in the eye and shake their hand - they should not be considered "friends"

Rule number 2) do not trust someone that you have never met and only know through the web. The web is a place where a "person" can be whatever they want to be and frequently not who they really are.

Follow the above and you should be okay.

Rule number 1) do not think you "know" someone that you are only familar with via the web. These people are not your real friends. They are net-buddies. Sort of real - but not really. Personally, I beleive that until you can look someone in the eye and shake their hand - they should not be considered "friends"

Rule number 2) do not trust someone that you have never met and only know through the web. The web is a place where a "person" can be whatever they want to be and frequently not who they really are.

Garb, we've met. Does that mean our passionate embrace meant nothing to you? :lol:

Garb, we've met. Does that mean our passionate embrace meant nothing to you? :lol:

I forgot Rule number three: sometimes when you meet someone for the first time you realize how much they suck.

Stop with the falsehoods. It wasn't me you were embracing! :lol:

I forgot Rule number three: sometimes when you meet someone for the first time you realize how much they suck.

Stop with the falsehoods. It wasn't me you were embracing! :lol:

Archived