What happened at jetsinsider?

GM

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bob... I thought you might have moved to Antarctica or something!!!!! Good to know you are still around pal.

Good to see you, too, Fumes. I never really meant to leave JI. I just really connected with the folks here and hoped to be a regular at both.

Someone over there decided to be a very large baby about it, though, so this is my online Jets home.

Still wearing that Toon jersey?

Bob... I thought you might have moved to Antarctica or something!!!!! Good to know you are still around pal.

Good to see you, too, Fumes. I never really meant to leave JI. I just really connected with the folks here and hoped to be a regular at both.

Someone over there decided to be a very large baby about it, though, so this is my online Jets home.

Jetfumes, thruth be known, Bob the human recliner was lurking for months on end & then had the poor taste to post & ask how everyone was doin.

then recently he pissed off to vegas & didn't tell anyone so frankly, I think he's on the bubble here at jn as well

the pm I got from tx says he took dw2's wife with him

Jetfumes, thruth be known, Bob the human recliner was lurking for months on end & then had the poor taste to post & ask how everyone was doin.

then recently he pissed off to vegas & didn't tell anyone so frankly, I think he's on the bubble here at jn as well

the pm I got from tx says he took dw2's wife with him

Whatever happened to DW2? He posted about how much he loved this place, then disappeared.

My own guess is that Jetgirl threatened not to be his friend anymore and he caved like, well, the Miami Dolphins.

Whatever happened to DW2? He posted about how much he loved this place, then disappeared.

My own guess is that Jetgirl threatened not to be his friend anymore and he caved like, well, the Miami Dolphins.

I can't remember exactly bob but something like his wife got her own username & signed up & started posting too,& didn't like some of the stuff he said & she made him quit using the site. poor explanation I know but it went something like that seriously. too bad as I really liked him as a rival poster. that tampa bay guy was pretty cool to

I can't remember exactly bob but something like his wife got her own username & signed up & started posting too,& didn't like some of the stuff he said & she made him quit using the site. poor explanation I know but it went something like that seriously. too bad as I really liked him as a rival poster. that tampa bay guy was pretty cool to

that tampa bay guy was pretty cool to

BucJeff. I always liked him. There was a Seahawks fan named Brian that was a good guy, too. Buffboy was always cool. I think he's still at JI.

How come all these other opposing fans can be cool, but Patsie fans just don't get it?

that tampa bay guy was pretty cool to

BucJeff. I always liked him. There was a Seahawks fan named Brian that was a good guy, too. Buffboy was always cool. I think he's still at JI.

How come all these other opposing fans can be cool, but Patsie fans just don't get it?

I never got it Bob... still sporting the Martin, and I recently went out and bought a Pennington.

I actually have worn them both out clubbing... who knew wearing a JETS jersey to a club would get so much response from the ladies!?!?!?!?!

I tried to get my Coles back from my ex, but she apparently put it in a bag for the Salvation Army... WENCH!!!!!

I never got it Bob... still sporting the Martin, and I recently went out and bought a Pennington.

I actually have worn them both out clubbing... who knew wearing a JETS jersey to a club would get so much response from the ladies!?!?!?!?!

I tried to get my Coles back from my ex, but she apparently put it in a bag for the Salvation Army... WENCH!!!!!

don't remember brian but would like to see bucjeff & buffboy posting here.they were class guys.

As far as patsfans, I think we have to blame ourselves. like marriage, we gave up too much ground early on

don't remember brian but would like to see bucjeff & buffboy posting here.they were class guys.

As far as patsfans, I think we have to blame ourselves. like marriage, we gave up too much ground early on

Buffboy was always cool. I think he's still at JI.

Maybe it is your perception of people Bob. :roll:

Buff was cool until you said something bad about the Yankees. OMFG!!! He would get his panties in a bind and all flustered. :D

Buffboy was always cool. I think he's still at JI.

Maybe it is your perception of people Bob. :roll:

Buff was cool until you said something bad about the Yankees. OMFG!!! He would get his panties in a bind and all flustered. :D

DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan. I'd really re-evaluate your conception of the events that led to this site because, if you believe any of what you wrote above, you've been snowed.

you know whats funny? i cant believe u and max are saying that wasnt what happened.

thats pretty much been MY perception of what happened. i could be retarted though. How far off could i be?

A you guys were getting sick of not being treated right via censorship or whatever

B sooth makes a remark about "if u dont like it here you can go"

C you guys GO and form jn.com

D people start telling others about the site through the JI grapevine

E sooth "bans" the people he thinks is trying to "recruit" or steal"

HOW FRIGGIN FAR OFF IS THAT????I dont see where i made sean sound like a victim anywhere there

ok im all ears

DK, I say this with all due respect--No one, and I mean NO ONE, makes themselves look like the poor helpless victim more than Sean Deegan. I'd really re-evaluate your conception of the events that led to this site because, if you believe any of what you wrote above, you've been snowed.

you know whats funny? i cant believe u and max are saying that wasnt what happened.

thats pretty much been MY perception of what happened. i could be retarted though. How far off could i be?

A you guys were getting sick of not being treated right via censorship or whatever

HOW FRIGGIN FAR OFF IS THAT????I dont see where i made sean sound like a victim anywhere there

ok im all ears

ok im all ears

Now this should be friggn' good.

ok im all ears

Now this should be friggn' good.

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

DK, this is where you're way off, bro. I really don't want to turn this into a he said/she said thing, but I think that terming what was being deleted as "inappropriate or unnecessary" as deemed by Sooth is a stretch. Sooth wanted to homogenize his board so he could buddy up with the Jets and get his shwag, his press passes, etc., and then turn around and charge people for cough "exclusive" content, which I predicted on my way out the door there. Lo and behold, look at what's going on on JI. Basically, he sold out.

Try this test: Submit an article entitled "The NY Jets Are a Second Class Organization" to Sooth. Write it perfectly; use perfect spelling, perfect grammar. Provide stats. It's really not a hard article to write considering the Jets haven't won sh*t for 36 years. At the same time write an article about how great Curtis Martin is. Make it all opinion based, weakly argumented, make it shallow and pure fluff. Then sit back and see which one he has the guts to publish.

Now, your second part, where you outlined the reasons this place got started was closer to fact:

...but this is not what your original assertion was. Gap-toothed hillbilly. :lol:

tom and max were rabble rousers in the sense that they (more shane) were posting stuff that sooth found to be inappropriate or unneccessary. he told them he was getting "tired of their act" (at least, those were my magic words from sean) Soothe told them that if they didnt like it they could leave, so they formed this site.

DK, this is where you're way off, bro. I really don't want to turn this into a he said/she said thing, but I think that terming what was being deleted as "inappropriate or unnecessary" as deemed by Sooth is a stretch. Sooth wanted to homogenize his board so he could buddy up with the Jets and get his shwag, his press passes, etc., and then turn around and charge people for cough "exclusive" content, which I predicted on my way out the door there. Lo and behold, look at what's going on on JI. Basically, he sold out.

Try this test: Submit an article entitled "The NY Jets Are a Second Class Organization" to Sooth. Write it perfectly; use perfect spelling, perfect grammar. Provide stats. It's really not a hard article to write considering the Jets haven't won sh*t for 36 years. At the same time write an article about how great Curtis Martin is. Make it all opinion based, weakly argumented, make it shallow and pure fluff. Then sit back and see which one he has the guts to publish.

Now, your second part, where you outlined the reasons this place got started was closer to fact:

...but this is not what your original assertion was. Gap-toothed hillbilly. :lol:

Archived