Tiffanys

Brenjetsfan

So I am at Tony Saragusa's new bar/restaurant last nite and these 2 couples are there. One guy has a JET jacket on. So I walk up to them at their table and ask him if he really is a fan or did someone just give him that jacket as a gift. So he says he is really a fan. I asked him DO YOU POST? He was clueless. So I gave him my business card with JETNATION.COM on the back. They said they will stop by an visit the site. Welcome!

As VP here I would like to request business cards. Thank you and enjoy your day!

As VP here I would like to request business cards. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Bren this is something that I think we can actually do for you. As scary as it is, I know you will give them out.

Consider it done, but give me a week or two!

The hell witht he DJ, when are we getting the JetNation House Band up and running? I'm in for rhythm/lead guitar and I know a high-ranking JN official that can be coerced into singing...maybe...where my drums at? Who's on the bass? Holla!!!!

Thanks so much for the RANGER picture with Mark an you I LOVE IT going on my desk next wo GGG an I.

The hell witht he DJ, when are we getting the JetNation House Band up and running? I'm in for rhythm/lead guitar and I know a high-ranking JN official that can be coerced into singing...maybe...where my drums at? Who's on the bass? Holla!!!!

YO YO YO I'm on the ones and twos dawg.

OK, the delayed trifecta--Bren, you are welcome for the pix, you and GGG are on my desk too, and of course, I would love to have you both on my desk...I mean that in a GOOD way!

Maxx, stop your steady frontin', I am serious about the band, I am making it a topic!

Face--ease back on the numbers game--Bren is mine!!!!!!!

Archived