Sign in to follow this  
Brenjetsfan

Tiffanys

So I am at Tony Saragusa's new bar/restaurant last nite and these 2 couples are there. One guy has a JET jacket on. So I walk up to them at their table and ask him if he really is a fan or did someone just give him that jacket as a gift. So he says he is really a fan. I asked him DO YOU POST? He was clueless. So I gave him my business card with JETNATION.COM on the back. They said they will stop by an visit the site. Welcome!

As VP here I would like to request business cards. Thank you and enjoy your day!

which yacht club do yuo belong to ? Let me know if you need any bells and whistles - plasma screen vidoes, dancers , etc?

As VP here I would like to request business cards. Thank you and enjoy your day!

Bren this is something that I think we can actually do for you. As scary as it is, I know you will give them out.

Consider it done, but give me a week or two!

Bren this is something that I think we can actually do for you. As scary as it is, I know you will give them out.

Consider it done, but give me a week or two!

just send me the bill

:P

The hell witht he DJ, when are we getting the JetNation House Band up and running? I'm in for rhythm/lead guitar and I know a high-ranking JN official that can be coerced into singing...maybe...where my drums at? Who's on the bass? Holla!!!!

The hell witht he DJ, when are we getting the JetNation House Band up and running? I'm in for rhythm/lead guitar and I know a high-ranking JN official that can be coerced into singing...maybe...where my drums at? Who's on the bass? Holla!!!!

Thanks so much for the RANGER picture with Mark an you I LOVE IT going on my desk next wo GGG an I.

YO YO YO I'm on the ones and twos dawg.

after our little power outage this morning I hope they come back to try again!!! They seemed really kool so I am sure they will be logging on. 8)

after our little power outage this morning I hope they come back to try again!!! They seemed really kool so I am sure they will be logging on. 8)

Did they have any hot chicks with them? HUH!??!? HUH!?!??

Did they have any hot chicks with them? HUH!??!? HUH!?!??

YES their wives an they seemed more interested in loggin on then their husbands..They want to meet the famous TOM SHANE -n- MAXMAN :P

YES their wives an they seemed more interested in loggin on then their husbands..They want to meet the famous TOM SHANE -n- MAXMAN :P

Did you explain that I am good looking and that Maxman...that Maxman....that Maxman...has a driver's license?

Brenda we are really getting you business cards. You are the best. Also the craziest but the best as well.

Brenda we are really getting you business cards. You are the best. Also the craziest but the best as well.

can they have a little MAWAE 68 on them>>hehehe :P

Come on, even though your fav player is Kevin, you can admit your fav number is 69 :lol:

I will show you the layout before we print anything!

Come on, even though your fav player is Kevin, you can admit your fav number is 69 :lol:

NEGATIVE 68 all the way...Can't ever love that # reminds me of FABINI 8) not that there is anything wrong with that :roll:

OK, the delayed trifecta--Bren, you are welcome for the pix, you and GGG are on my desk too, and of course, I would love to have you both on my desk...I mean that in a GOOD way!

Maxx, stop your steady frontin', I am serious about the band, I am making it a topic!

Face--ease back on the numbers game--Bren is mine!!!!!!!