Congratulations Wayne Chrebet

Maxman

Max: Can you post the pics? :roll:

Wayne if you are reading this please email me any baby pics that you would like added to the fan forum.

I will not do this without your consent. Thanks in advance.

Wait till you see our Cheerleaders :mrgreen: you'll be wearing GREEN 24/7 :mrgreen::lol:

what are you talking about Bren? Tx is a closet JETS fan...he just plays a patsie on the message board... but rumors are that he has a big picture of chad above his bed in the basement that he kisses every night before his mom tucks him in ;)

what are you talking about Bren? Tx is a closet JETS fan...he just plays a patsie on the message board... but rumors are that he has a big picture of chad above his bed in the basement that he kisses every night before his mom tucks him in ;)

Weak, very weak.

Certainly not your best effort gg. [-X

Absolutely NOT, Bumbelina.....you just keep blabbering on and on and on and on and on and on.........zzzzz

Damn Garb, you pulled a gg and and now everbody has to scroll over to read this thread.

Wait til you get a warning from Max.

Damn Garb, you pulled a gg and and now everbody has to scroll over to read this thread.

Wait til you get a warning from Max.

No warning, but I did fix it. I need to put a script out that will take care of that automatically!

Hey!!! Pats fans treated unfairly by JetNation Refs!

I post: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and get "edited."

Jets fans can crowd their posts with countless - and very big pictures - but that's okay....... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn I invited Wayne to the site and this is what he is going to read. Geez.

Sorry Wayne. They are usually much more mature than this.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Happy to report that the Chrebet's are doing well.

Wayne, thanks for the update. You have a lot going on this week. That is really cool of you to update us. I know time is not kind to you right now.

God Bless.

dahhhh what did he have how many pounds, lenght?? NAME??? DETAILS ](*,)

First-off congrats to wayne.

Now--here's something I don't get. Why do we treat babies like large-mouth bass?

"got me a eight pounder, last week. Yep, twenty-three inches. Took hours to get 'im." It's just sort of creepy. It gives me flashes of a taxidermist trying to get the infant posed on a piece of driftwood just right, mouth agape as it closes in in a binky.

Archived