The Official Photoshop thread

Alk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know guys... Im so crazy... liking our best QB since Namath... what a nut job.... :roll:

Even more crazy is the fact that I agree with our new great Head coach... Mangini is so wrong Chad should not be the starter... what was I thinking... he is such a fool! :roll:

:yawn: Making fun of me for liking the best QB on my favorite football team is getting old... have at it though... that picture is great.

I know guys... Im so crazy... liking our best QB since Namath... what a nut job.... :roll:

Even more crazy is the fact that I agree with our new great Head coach... Mangini is so wrong Chad should not be the starter... what was I thinking... he is such a fool! :roll:

:yawn: Making fun of me for liking the best QB on my favorite football team is getting old... have at it though... that picture is great.

GEEZ ecurb..you post this pic saying it's Max,in the vBookie forum

fatguy.jpg

But you can't take some friendly ribbing yourself?

Grow some thicker skin dude..as Max would say..just sayin :lol:

GEEZ ecurb..you post this pic saying it's Max,in the vBookie forum

But you can't take some friendly ribbing yourself?

Grow some thicker skin dude..as Max would say..just sayin :lol:

I can take it and I said it was funny... if it were anyone other than NJ I really wouldnt have said anything else... NJ just follows me around like the annoying guy on happy gilmore in the woods... I know he loves me but he needs to take it easy.

I can take it and I said it was funny... if it were anyone other than NJ I really wouldnt have said anything else... NJ just follows me around like the annoying guy on happy gilmore in the woods... I know he loves me but he needs to take it easy.

It's true, I make fun of him and Chad atleast 3 times a week, and I get nothing but laughs, new sigs, and positve reps...

*stops and thinks for a second*

damn ecurb you are the man.

Yeah I dont want anyone to think I am being mad about that picture... its hillarious... I just dont like NJ... lol

I will try and think of some more stuff when I get home later... but here is a starter...

teletubbiejn1.jpg

Yeah I dont want anyone to think I am being mad about that picture... its hillarious... I just dont like NJ... lol

I will try and think of some more stuff when I get home later... but here is a starter...

teletubbiejn1.jpg

Keep trying. Soon you will dig into your inner self and get evil.

Oh and BTW, kellen is 6'2"

Chad is 6'3"

Keep trying. Soon you will dig into your inner self and get evil.

Oh and BTW, kellen is 6'2"

Chad is 6'3"

Kellen is not 6'2" he is listed at that height but most everyone knows he is not... most people including Barton do not fight him being short... they just compare him to Brees...

eC - c'mon little guy, I never suggested it was you pounding your porpoise to the Chad poster and the little action doll in the picture. I guess some people just associated it with you. Beats me as to why. And I really don't follow you around - it's just hard to escape your demonstrated need to share when you visit the JetNation site.

eC - c'mon little guy, I never suggested it was you pounding your porpoise to the Chad poster and the little action doll in the picture. I guess some people just associated it with you. Beats me as to why. And I really don't follow you around - it's just hard to escape your demonstrated need to share when you visit the JetNation site.

Put a Tshirt on and relax

Archived