What Jets jersey would you get next?

D-MONEY87

Kerry Rhodes. Thomas Jones is a close second.

Same for me on both accounts.

I love J-Cotch bc he is now a Jet but I won't ever get his jersey bc he played for State and I watch the games at a bar near State's campus. Can't have these wolfpack people thinkin I pull for the inferior college team.

I also have an actual in game style real playing jersey of Chrebet,in the green helmet genre of jerseys.Its awsome.I ordered it from NY.The black collar with the white down the middle is pretty cool looking and different,I loved both unis.

Know what I would do? I would put silver tape over the name plate on the back and write "TARHEELS" on it.

:)

thats kinda dumb, considering there has never been a Jet player with the last name "Tarheels" gooosh.

hey if anybody really isnt joking and has a ray lucas or a blair thomas, ill buy it. i have an odd fascination with busts. but i am getting a rhodes jersey once they get back in stock.

Im sure most women would say we all do.....

Seeing as I don't have a Kerry Rhodes or Jerricho Cotchery yet, either of those two. A third possibility would be Thomas Jones but my #1 has to be Kerry Rhodes. I should have at least one, possibly 2 of these guys by August / September.:beer:

124 what happened to your dreams of Mangold? Rhodes jersey is old news at this point ha ha

Wow, totally forgot about the Mangold jersey. That is also up there in the Top 5 along with a D'Brick.;-)

Archived