Greg Buttle says Jets are going to have a big year

BoomBoomMancini

Says Adalius Thomas and Joey Porter are overrated...

Greg Butt-head-le is a moron. Even if Adalius is overrated he is still a million times better than Canta-Bain so at the end of the day the Pats still upgraded.

What have the Jets done to improve their pourus run D thus far? Pretty much nothing yet, unless Kenyon Coleman morphs into Richard Seymour and Vilma gained 10 pounds.

So I dont see how he can he be so optimistic yet.

Butt-head-le drinks so much of the Jets Kool-Aid that had we signed A.Thomas instead he'd be pumping him up to no end. Total Jet shill.

Greg Butt-head-le is a moron. Even if Adalius is overrated he is still a million times better than Canta-Bain so at the end of the day the Pats still upgraded.

What have the Jets done to improve their pourus run D thus far? Pretty much nothing yet, unless Kenyon Coleman morphs into Richard Seymour and Vilma gained 10 pounds.

Butt-head-le drinks so much of the Jets Kool-Aid that had we signed A.Thomas instead he'd be pumping him up to no end. Total Jet shill.

I agree with you. This guy is truly on "sausage and peppers"! I am still laughing at that one!

Not that I disagree with most of your points, but it won't take Seymour to upgrade at DE.

Not that I disagree with most of your points, but it won't take Seymour to upgrade at DE.

There might even be someone on this board who would be an upgrade... lol... it really wont be that hard to upgrade that spot...

I think we will be set with Kimo/Bobby H/Coleman/Ellis/ draft pick

hey JetMo have you seen Born Into This yet?

No, but I intend to.

If I hadn't of gotten married, and had a daughter, I would have wound up like him. I was trying to kill myself with liquor. I remember watching the movie Barfly with my friends, I couldn't believe it, that was the life I was living after getting out of the Navy, I was even working at the post office too, and drinking in old man bars at 6 AM. I was writing crazy poetry and all that, so when I starting researching Bukowski more and more, the personality resemblence was uncanny.

I remember my brother would always knock on my door, and when I opened it he would say "Are you Henry Chinanski?" And I would say, "NO, Im Leon Spinks!" and slam the door. We'd laugh.

The funny thing is, I was the one who was supposed to go, not him. But I knocked up my girlfriend, and I guess that good Catholic upbringing kicked in and I got saved. He kept going, and I stopped.

I remember one of the first guys I met in AA was a huge Bukowski fan. One day we got drunk together and put an AA "Big Book" in his oven.

We laughed our *sses off.

It wont, but at the same time we havent done anything to significantly improve our D. Im not saying we wont, still plenty of time. But the Pats right now are still the class of the AFC E.

Archived