Just got a Vilma jersey for 37 bucks

SoFlaJets

Wow, and I thought all Vilma jerseys only come in extra-small size.

nah they only come in sizes that fit DEFENSIVE ROOKIES OF THE YEAR-oh yea who won that and for what team?Vince Wolfolk?no it was Vilma the other Hurricane

nah they only come in sizes that fit DEFENSIVE ROOKIES OF THE YEAR-oh yea who won that and for what team?Vince Wolfolk?no it was Vilma the other Hurricane

Wilfork is walking around with a Super Bowl ring.

What kind of Super Bowl ring is Vilma wearing?

Just what I thought. #-o

yea big part he played after falling on that ball in Indy on that Monday night he made how many more plays?Not many...Vilma came in and pretty much ended Cowarts carreer in NY.If you had a choice Tex would you not trade Vilma for Wilfolk(who I like)in a..New York second? C'mon you can be objective we've seen it...who would you rather have?

If you had a choice Tex would you not trade Vilma for Wilfolk(who I like)in a..New York second? C'mon you can be objective we've seen it...who would you rather have?

Come on SoFla.

That's like comparing PennyBoy to Brady.

It is no secret that BB coveted Vilma in the 2004 draft. And I got to believe he was in conversations with other teams to move up.

However, no way BB makes the bonehead move like Bradway did by giving up two 1sts and a 4th to move up.

I have liked Vilma from day one and he will be an exceptional player for the Jets.

To answer your question, I would trade Wilfork for Vilma (especially with the Pats current LB situation) in a New York minute. :wink:

Archived