Rock Bottom

JonEJet

that's what I've been trying to tell him.

Though I do think that we, as Jet fans, should send loyal troops to his house and disable his internet connection so he is unable to post during Jet games.

Imagine the Jets down by 2 in the 4th quarter of a playoff game and driving to get in Nugent's field goal range...JonEJinx is the last person you'll want to see logged on

that's what I've been trying to tell him.

Though I do think that we, as Jet fans, should send loyal troops to his house and disable his internet connection so he is unable to post during Jet games.

Imagine the Jets down by 2 in the 4th quarter of a playoff game and driving to get in Nugent's field goal range...JonEJinx is the last person you'll want to see logged on

:lol:

JonE...I know youre a little upset that I exposed you as the world's biggest fraud on the old board and now I've done it again on this board...

but dude, people have just realized you have the power to change the world. You can make things happen...both good and bad.

Your powers could also help many of us degenerate gamblers out in a pinch!

JonE...I know youre a little upset that I exposed you as the world's biggest fraud on the old board and now I've done it again on this board...

but dude, people have just realized you have the power to change the world. You can make things happen...both good and bad.

Your powers could also help many of us degenerate gamblers out in a pinch!

Dude

Your act is old. Almost as old as Tex

As a matter of fact, the two of you belong together.....Sawx fan and Pats fan hand in hand

Seriously though...with all the predictions you make of the yankees demise....I'm curious to see if you hang around here when the Yanks settle down, and they will, and turn this thing around

You know they will...just not sure if you'll be here, because the only thinkg exposed here on JN, just like JI is that you are a freakin' pussE

Skirt wearing, all talkin' PussE

No balls

No dick

PussE

Yanks didn't lose their 21st game last year until late June or later.

Now they've dropped 21 by 5/7.

The math doesn't work for them to turn it around unless they go on a 19 of 23 games winning streak.

Archived