Re: Clemenade

Barton

Guys, Clemenade is harmless. Its good for you, gives you energy to have a full day.

However, CHL, also known as Chad's Hard Lemonade is extremely dangerous to ones health. It clouds your judgement and can make you very sick. Some people here abuse CHL (Chad's Hard Lemonade) and from what I can see, they are not happy people. They live in a fantasy land and they are going in a downward spiral as they sink into a deep depression.

Stop the abuse. Dont go down the wrong road in life. Stop drinking Chads Hard Lemonade!

chadshardlemonadenh8.gif

This has been a Public Service Announcement by JetNation.com

nice try... totally a clemenade rip off though...

^^

This man is a CHL user. Good people of JN, do not let him drag you into his web of dillusion and lies.

Its very easy to spot a CHL user, even at a quick glance walking down the street. By definition a CHL user is very unique. They wear bleach stained shirts and pants, often with faded #10 jerseys and terribly bad hygiene including body order and CHL breath, which can drive away the sleeziest of people.

Do not get near them. They seem friendly across the bar, but do not make eye contact.

I love it! Looks like we went through with it after all eh Barton? Thank you for the work GM (I believe it was you who made this).

Chad Pennington is 0-5 in bringing a championship to New York and still we have so many people here drinking his alcoholic beverage which seems to alter their true viewing of Pennington's game.;-)

Guys, Clemenade is harmless. Its good for you, gives you energy to have a full day.

However, CHL, also known as Chad's Hard Lemonade is extremely dangerous to ones health. It clouds your judgement and can make you very sick. Some people here abuse CHL (Chad's Hard Lemonade) and from what I can see, they are not happy people. They live in a fantasy land and they are going in a downward spiral as they sink into a deep depression.

Stop the abuse. Dont go down the wrong road in life. Stop drinking Chads Hard Lemonade!

chadshardlemonadenh8.gif

This has been a Public Service Announcement by JetNation.com

:bwahaharoll:

Bunch of Clemenists. :P

I love it! Looks like we went through with it after all eh Barton? Thank you for the work GM (I believe it was you who made this).

Chad Pennington is 0-5 in bringing a championship to New York and still we have so many people here drinking his alcoholic beverage which seems to alter their true viewing of Pennington's game.;-)

Spermy made it. Thankfully he is not a CHL user or he would have been indisposed and never gotten back to me with my proposal. Spermy flies on a straight path w/ a strong head on his shoulders.

Hitting the CHL bottle doesnt make your problems go away, people. Get your life together, quit the abuse, make a better life for you and yours. Stop the madness.

^^

This man is a CHL user. Good people of JN, do not let him drag you into his web of dillusion and lies.

Its very easy to spot a CHL user, even at a quick glance walking down the street. By definition a CHL user is very unique. They wear bleach stained shirts and pants, often with faded #10 jerseys and terribly bad hygiene including body order and CHL breath, which can drive away the sleeziest of people.

Do not get near them. They seem friendly across the bar, but do not make eye contact.

spoken like a true Clemenaholic

CHL is ruining 80% or so of the Jets fanbase, PLEASE GUYS, PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU!! PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE!! It does NOT have to be this way, please, PLEASE, stop drinking CHL and see the future, see the solution to the now almost 40 year Jet championship drought.

CHL is ruining 80% or so of the Jets fanbase, PLEASE GUYS, PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU!! PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE!! It does NOT have to be this way, please, PLEASE, stop drinking CHL and see the future, see the solution to the now almost 40 year Jet championship drought.

You bring up a good point, Joe. The Jets 38 year superbowl drought has unfortunately turned alot of solid people into CHL users and abusers.

Drinking CHL during a Jets game at home, at the bar, or in any public place is beyond unaccpetable. Sure, it makes you feel better during the game, as it takes you out of the reality world and puts you into a land full of floating footballs, but its not a way to go through life.

Please, I ask of you CHL users. Put down the bottle during the games and watch the Jets without being under the CHL influence. Its the 1st step towards respecting yourself - put down the bottle!

spoken like a true Clemenaholic

I wish I was wrong about this ecurb2369 "person", but it seems I am not.

Not only is he a CHL user, he is a CHL abuser. Its the offseason, and he's still hitting the CHL bottle!

I'll show you the way towards a better life. Follow in my footsteps, friend.

There are several steps in ridding your life of CHL use. For starters, we'll just go with the first 3 steps for now.

1. Put down the bottle
  2. Admit you have a problem
  3. Drink Clemenade

After these steps are completed, you need to see a CHL User annonymous councelor. PM me for directions and I'll schedule an appointment for you.

CHL sucks ,never drunk it and never will,not saying clemenade is great, but it taste a whole lot better than CHL and that is saying something.Please folks CHL is not the answer to your problems,Clemenade refills your body with energy and power for the long haul.

B.A.C.A

What is B.A.C.A you ask it a new group of people looking out for the well being of thier Brethren. BROTHERS AGAINST CHAD ABUSE.

Hmm let's see, my options are b/w alcohol and....not alcohol?? What the hell choice is that, pass me the booze.

Beer and other forms of alcohol during the games are fine and are even encouraged. CHL is not. A full consumption of a Jack Daniels bottle will not cloud your judgement of Jets football as much as just a sip of CHL. Do not touch CHL, its dangerous and addictive.

Clemonade, on the other hand, is made from all natural lemons grown on the farms of Oregon. Its all natural and provides you with the energy you need to stay sharp during the day. It also allows you to maintain yourself to the fullest strength all night long. While in recent studies, CHL has been the root of many erectile dysfunction cases in the NY/NJ area the last 5 years.

That's weird, rumor has it Oregon lemons are a main source of Clemydia.

You need help, my friend. Come, join me in hands. I shall take you to reality.

Do not fear Clemonade. It will rid your body of the CHL poison. Make sure to drink at least 3 tall glasses of Clemonade on the hour & every hour for the next 2 weeks.

If you still suffer from CHL effects, dial 1-800-Clemonade for more information.

This sh!t is just getting pathetic. Until Clemens shows Mangini and co. that he is better than Pennington, he will remain on the bench and Pennington will be the starting QB. I'm not on either side of this argument, I'm just taking the realistic view. Until then, Barton should consider stepping down from his high horse because for f*ck's sake we've heard this argument over and over again. This is just beating a dead horse.

I know, or at least I think that this thread was made partly in jest, but in general this stuff is just getting annoying. But that's JMO.

This sh!t is just getting pathetic. Until Clemens shows Mangini and co. that he is better than Pennington, he will remain on the bench and Pennington will be the starting QB. I'm not on either side of this argument, I'm just taking the realistic view. Until then, Barton should consider stepping down from his high horse because for f*ck's sake we've heard this argument over and over again. This is just beating a dead horse.

I know, or at least I think that this thread was made partly in jest, but in general this stuff is just getting annoying. But that's JMO.

Thank you..here's some rep.

• 2 months later...
You ****ing lightweight...no one gets drunk off Mike's Hard.

I've had distilled milk with more alcohol in it.

So nobody gets drunk from drinking beer or any malt beverage? interesting...

your my internet tough guy idol...

Just wanted to bump this...

Mangini is still drinking CHL... no Clemenade for him yet...

So nobody gets drunk from drinking beer or any malt beverage? interesting...

your my internet tough guy idol...

Just wanted to bump this...

Mangini is still drinking CHL... no Clemenade for him yet...

thanks for the heads up ecurb. I dont think any games have been played since I started this thread though.

Archived