Server Move

Maxman

I am starting this thread because the speed today is sluggish. We purchased a new server last month. I started a thread on it. But the move was delayed because in the process of the move, I had to murder our Linux guy.

Now that legal issues have been resolved we are ready to move. The new server is built and the site is running on it now. I need to test some things today and tomorrow before I point everyone to it.

We will be on it real soon though. Thanks!

Max

I'm glad to hear about the upgrade.

You guys should accept donations to defray your costs. I'd chip in.

Now, if you start fleecing your posters in order to buy yourself access to the Jets, I'm gone. ;)

Now, if you start fleecing your posters in order to buy yourself access to the Jets, I'm gone. ;)

:shock:=D>=D>

Bob,

Can you please clarify that statement.

I'm a little confused with what you are trying to say.

It would really help my understanding if you could provide some specific examples of what you mean.

if its outta pocket for max & tomshane to fund this fine site, I would kick in as well. hell i'd even go steal all the stuff in tx's trailor, sell it & give proceeds to jn

I am curious how this stuff works. is soothie & gg.com making a profit? is profit made by hits or just by luring advertisers?

thank you in advance from curious yet stupid

if its outta pocket for max & tomshane to fund this fine site, I would kick in as well.

So would I JW as long as Max handles the Money!

I could see Tom saying thanks for the support

I'm off on a Cruise and then I'll be in Vegas! :mrgreen:

if its outta pocket for max & tomshane to fund this fine site, I would kick in as well. hell i'd even go steal all the stuff in tx's trailor, sell it & give proceeds to jn

I am curious how this stuff works. is soothie & gg.com making a profit? is profit made by hits or just by luring advertisers?

thank you in advance from curious yet stupid

I really can't\won't comment on other sites. But I will say this, we will never make a penny off of this site. We have NO ADVERTISING. Nor do we want any.

Seriously we don't want to push merchandise down your throats. And we I hate those damn merchant banners. Please click on our sponsors.

We get enough of that everywhere else. We just want this place to be fun!

Besides we made enough money at the last JN Bake Sale to hold us over for awhile. Thanks TX for the Brownies. They were a big hit!

I really can't\won't comment on other sites. But I will say this, we will never make a penny off of this site. We have NO ADVERTISING. Nor do we want any.

Seriously we don't want to push merchandise down your throats. And we I hate those damn merchant banners. Please click on our sponsors.

Besides we made enough money at the last JN Bake Sale to hold us over for awhile. Thanks TX for the Brownies. They were a big hit!

you should still sell T-SHIRTS... :mrgreen:

GOD DAM IT I WANT ONE!!

hell i'd even go steal all the stuff in tx's trailor, sell it & give proceeds to jn

How much do yo think you are gonna get for that crap? If Tx's belongings are the sole source of revenue for the site, you better start nailing the plywood on the windows, the party is over!

pile1.jpg

How much do yo think you are gonna get for that crap? If Tx's belongings are the sole source of revenue for the site, you better start nailing the plywood on the windows, the party is over!

DNA,

Why did you post a pic of a house in Beverly Hills?

I can't afford that kind of high living.

Here's where I live:

00di0945.jpg

Please forgive the mess. Damn woman didn't pick up my beer cans from breakfast this morning.

Oooo... the special brownies, eh Max? :wink:

DNA,

Why did you post a pic of a house in Beverly Hills?

I can't afford that kind of high living.

Here's where I live:

00di0945.jpg

Please forgive the mess. Damn woman didn't pick up my beer cans from breakfast this morning.

LOL Was she too busy dusting and doing the laundry? Slap the bitch!

Archived