Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

The Baseball Forum

Instead of having strict rules on personal attacks, can't we just take a vote on whether to ban jbf or not? It would be much easier.

E very

A ssinine

sT atement from Sharrow

M akes

E veryone vomit!!!

E very

A ssinine

sT atement from Sharrow

M akes

E veryone vomit!!!

I can do it better.

E very

A rrogent

T hing that JBF

S ays

H as small penis written all over

IT!!!

• Upvote 1

E very

A ssinine

sT atement from Sharrow

M akes

E veryone vomit!!!

You're a mean lil rabbit!!but I say you should stay..I enjoy seeing you getting bitch slapped all the time..it makes the baseball forum very entertaining.:lol:

eC! Get in here man. The table is being set. Don't let JBF think he's got you on the run - he's tougher to beat when he's got a lead.

eC! Get in here man. The table is being set. Don't let JBF think he's got you on the run - he's tougher to beat when he's got a lead.

Has me on the run? All he has done is go on and on about nothing...

He has no point to prove... the Yankees are the better team so why even fight it? He is doing the right thing by dodging this one... its a losing battle for him...

JBF

Who is the better team in the last....___ years? Yanks or Sox?

100 years - Yankees

50 years - Yankees

25 years - Yankees

10 years - Yankees

and after they win the World Series this year they will really stomp their foot on the Red Sox throat... they slipped and gave you guys one... thats all you get...

Who won the division last season? Who came in second place? Where were the sox?

You better hope that gyroball is really something... :roll:

Has me on the run? All he has done is go on and on about nothing....

Thats the spirit!

Why ban him? He just causes so many laughs with his funny, yet delusional posts. He's basically the baseball forum clown...

Agreed. Every circus needs a good clown.

:animal0018:

The fact that this thread is 5 pages long (and counting) is proof that JBF, like him or not, makes things more interesting. If he was banned, there would be no one to keep Yankee fans in check for the entire length of a season, and this forum would be mostly void of reasons to visit.

The fact that this thread is 5 pages long (and counting) is proof that JBF, like him or not, makes things more interesting. If he was banned, there would be no one to keep Yankee fans in check for the entire length of a season, and this forum would be mostly void of reasons to visit.

Yeah god forbid we acutally have a real baseball conversation around here.

Yeah god forbid we acutally have a real baseball conversation around here.

Most "conversations" on this board revolve around the Yankees, and would be utterly boring for the rest of us if there was no one to mess with you.

You say it would be better if JBF were gone, that his act is getting old and stale. Yet you keep him here by responding. You cannot have it both ways. Either ignore him or learn to live with him.

Most "conversations" on this board revolve around the Yankees, and would be utterly boring for the rest of us if there was no one to mess with you.

You say it would be better if JBF were gone, that his act is getting old and stale. Yet you keep him here by responding. You cannot have it both ways. Either ignore him or learn to live with him.

I never said I wanted him gone. Frankly after three years of listening to his pycho babble and watching him run never to be heard from till the following season I find him amusing.

He can post here anytime as far as I'm concerned. It makes for great comedy.

Its not hard to talk about things other than the yankees, just quit lurking and make a thread. We do fine in the offseason when he isn't here, we could do fine during the season without him.

• Upvote 1

If you consider JBF interesting, you are entitled to your opinion. Personally, i would rather watch paint dry.

This is a Baseball forum, and he rarely contributes anything substancial. If he was banned, the Baseball IQ around here would not be effected at all. But the overall IQ of the postings would increase exponentially.;)

There are many threads that will be started revolving around teh Mets, Bosox, Cubbies and Tigers. In addition, there are threads involving the Pirates, Braves, and other teams that do not have a large following here, but do have fans on board. Additional threads concerning general Baseball issues also get started here on a regular basis.

No, without JBF, this forum would not become boring. Like Sharrow posted above, it does quite well without him.

• Upvote 1