Pope

Barton

No.

I do wish he would post here. We had planned man on man coverage on Tx.

Pope is the only man that can cover him.

LOL !!

So true though. I know he posts at jetaddicts.com

Can somebody please talk this guy. I know more than a few members here are also members at jetaddicts.com

Just PM him something that makes him reply, then email him throught his email address and invite him through that so it doesn't make addicts look bad

It's odd tho. He hasn't posted at JI in over a year, yet STILL has an account! AND he updated his sig recently, with a Vilma pic which says "D.R.O.Y" under it. So he's still active I guess....

FlyingElvis just started posting!! AAHHHAA

THE RESISTANCE NEEDS MORE TROOPS

WE NEED MORE RE-ENFORMENTS!!! :lol:

Nah, I wouldn't PM him. I believe he has been told about this place. I am sure he has his reasons.

I would make him a junior mod. He would have access to edit\delete anything that Tx writes.

I actually tried signing up at Jetsaddicts so I could invite him for you guys but I had problems signing up and the mods never got back with me.

good man alk! 8)

Frickin weird yesterday I tried signing up at jetsaddicts and I filled out all that crap and stuff, and it said "a random password has been sent to your email address"

Still haven't recieved that email! :evil: :?

this thread, while short, is hilarious

If he did sign up he would be the busiest jr mod in captivity.

max how is tx getting so wide open all the time? do you want me to give buddy ryan a call?

We need to do a better job containing him. It is flustrating though! :mrgreen:

good man alk! 8)

Frickin weird yesterday I tried signing up at jetsaddicts and I filled out all that crap and stuff, and it said "a random password has been sent to your email address"

Still haven't recieved that email! :evil: :?

BINGO!! That's exactly what happened to me. I contacted both Admins and never heard from either. **** them, that's what I say. And **** Pope too.

BINGO!! That's exactly what happened to me. I contacted both Admins and never heard from either. F#ck them, that's what I say. And F#ck Pope too.

Husker, what username did you sign up for?

I think they have censored all the Pats fans usernames. [-X

I guess getting a mod job there is out of the question for you then.

Hey guys be nice to JetsAddicts. They along with GangGreen were the first sites that agreed to link to us!

I think I used Alk. What was weird is it had my name on there as their newest member but I just could never get a password to log in.

Archived