The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's because they're going more towards cognitive and humanistic Psych, which I find to be utter BS.

BTW, most great minds at some point in time were on some type of narcotic

Beethoven was a heavy pot user and a user of an early form of LSD.

Van Gogh painted Starry Night while tripping on some early form of LSD as well.

No, its because Freud's claims weren't falsifiable. If someone ever questioned his ideas, he could just say "well, you're just in denial". Again, I respect Freud, because he started the conversation. But only a few of his concepts hold water, most have been shown to be untrue.

And behaviorism is alive and well.

Anybody else feeling the irony of this being a "hot chicks" thread and the subject changes to "gravy or sauce"?

Only Garb can introduce such a segue.

I'm good, eh? ;)

Damn bastid! You're a smart one!

mmm... no.. because believe it or not the smart intelligent sensitive boys are NOT looking for the same in girls.. they are also looking for the girls who portray that "easy" image... they dont want to be caught with the "fat" girl (and frankly i am not talking size 20 here .. i am talking size 10 and up.. which is now considered "fat" ) or the girl who is the "brainiac" because they dont want the ribbing of their friends.

i realize that i am older then the hills, but i did go to high school and things have not changed.. i am fairly attractive, intelligent and have a sense of humor ( quirky, as it may be) and i did NOT have the "sensitive" "awkward" "nerd" boys calling me up...and it is not as if i didnt talk to them .. they were my friends.. yet they didnt ask me out.. they coveted the cheerleader that they knew was "beyond their reach"

i actually asked three guys to go to my senior prom.. and the third one said yes.. and it was on the last day .. and if i hadnt brought the money for the tickets.. i would have been sh!t out of luck.

LOL. My husband is wonderful, but eieve it or not, if he were not to be around, i could protect the survival of my young

i think you have a viewpoint but i think it is a young one.

But they have, the women are bigger pigs than the men nowadays. They're just as open with their sexuality and will just as readily ask for sex and have relationships only for sex. Women are no the reserved little 1950's suzy homemakers anymore. Also did some of you like garb grow up in the 70's? What the **** did you think was going on back then. Orgies and sexual escapades that would make the roman emperors blush.

But they have, the women are bigger pigs than the men nowadays. They're just as open with their sexuality and will just as readily ask for sex and have relationships only for sex. Women are no the reserved little 1950's suzy homemakers anymore. Also did some of you like garb grow up in the 70's? What the **** did you think was going on back then. Orgies and sexual escapades that would make the roman emperors blush.

I guess I grew up in the 70's.....although I'm thinking I was too young to understand the orgies thing. I do remember getting in a cab once and being scared because I thought the driver looked like a "hippie" - because I remember my Dad telling me that hippes were dangerous. LOL!!! For real.

Anyway, I think what's most bothersome, to me anyway, is the portrayal of women as pigs. Not saying that some of 'em aren't - but I just find it degrading the way that the whole agenda is pushed, and pushed, and pushed. Watch a rap video sometime. Holy cow. Women as disposable toys. Wait! You know what really bugs me.....is the women that are okay with this portrayal.

i like the fact that you think i might have grown up in the 50's :D happy days!

if you say that the 70's were an orgy time as you put it.. why were women not portrayed back then the way they are portrayed now.... did you contradict yourself a bit?

if you say that the 70's were an orgy time as you put it.. why were women not portrayed back then the way they are portrayed now.... did you contradict yourself a bit?

because back then every girl was an UNDERCOVER freak.. the stuff that used to go on behind close doors was pretty freaky.. so ive heard..

It's not a contradiction, That was happening as part of a very popular counter-culture and the media was not as advanced and it was more restricted and regulated. The only thing that changed is the advancement of the media.

i realize that i am not going to change your mind...

No way. No How. And BTW my step daughter is a professional model. She's gawked at all day long, is engaged to a drummer in a California alternative rock band, and is having the time of her life.

There is a positive flip side to the story.

This thread is suffering negative energy and people are staying away from it because of the crybaby ladies of JN. Hey ladies, make your HOT MEN THREAD and keep out of ours will ya!? ;) (Except PrimaDonna, because she contributes positive energy!)

Chics1.jpg

naureen-zaim-picture-1.jpg

Archived